X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    What was Kaiser's ability again?
    I dont know abilities, but he didnt use it on the night i targeted him, he might be limited to a certain number of uses

Comment

• Ready for the write up
      sigpic

Comment

• Finishing writing PMs and will be sending soon. People still technically have 11 minutes...
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Finishing writing PMs and will be sending soon. People still technically have 11 minutes...
          People had 23 hours and 50 minutes already
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            People had 23 hours and 50 minutes already
            I'm feeling generous, might give them another 24 hours.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Guys if I die, go after IBMG, sir aprupos and xero

Comment

• whre is the write up bro ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  whre is the write up bro ?
                  This, I'm leaving for work in four minutes

Comment

• What kind of boose should I get for tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                      What kind of boose should I get for tonight?
                      Wrong thread. Someone delete this + this

Comment

• Well, that's intresting...

Comment

• Well I'm going to leave for about 3 hours now...so I can't see the writeup...If I'm somehow alive then don't lynch me until I get to defend myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            whre is the write up bro ?
                            Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                            This, I'm leaving for work in four minutes
                            I encountered a last minute situation that caused me to alter everything I had previously written. It will be up shortly.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I encountered a last minute situation that caused me to alter everything I had previously written. It will be up shortly.
                              Looks like my plan was successful
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Night 3:

Thunder, the howling of the wind, lightning illuminating the landscape for brief seconds, the sound of rain pelting various surfaces... It is one of those nights full of uncertainty...

A well-informed man is making a sprint home, trying to get out of the rain as soon as possible. It doesn’t help that he is getting lost due to not being to keep his eyes open for more than a moment or two… After trying to get into a couple houses that weren’t his, he arrives at the correct destination. JLash is home.

He gets inside and is just through the doorway when he gets a hard push from the side and hits his head on his chair. The individual that pushed him draws a blade from up his sleeve and advances toward his unconscious body…

“Stop right there! Drop your weapon!”

The killer does an about face and sees a man in the doorway. He calculates his possibilities for a moment and then drops the blade. The unknown individual in the doorway approaches the would-be-killer, but when he gets close enough the man seizes the opportunity and attacks…

A knee to the abdomen…a punch to the face, but the man counters and runs him back into the wall… They exchange several blows before the man delivers a massive uppercut to the killer… Feeling somewhat secure the man removes his hood/mask

“Y-you? ….”

He is then startled by a response:

“Me”

*Shlink*

The man gasps as the killer sinks a second blade into his upper abdomen and twists to the left and then slowly to the right before withdrawing the blade.

”Carthage. Must. Be. Destroyed.”

JLash comes to in time to see the killer running off and crawls over toward the unknown body and rolls them over… It is SirApurrpos… He is dead. He was The Guardsman, Town-Aligned

A man has just arrived home, upon getting close to the candlelit table, his appearance becomes clear… It is Rofldogs… He is just having a bite to eat before beddy-bye and then an intense pain hits his chest… He isn’t sure what is happening, he looks around and sees no one… He looks down and sees no wound… He collapses.

Rofldogs is incapacitated by unknown means… He may not participate in the next 2 phases.

”Stop right there crimincal scum! No one breaks the law on my watch!”

Vitor puts his hands up and turns himself over…

”But…I didn’t do nothing!”

”Intentional double negative. You’re going to rot scum!”

He is then dragged away and is not to be allowed to vote in today's lynch. Vitor may not vote in today's Lynch.

mpg1995 cannot be located, he cannot vote in today’s lynch

The storm finally dissipates... It will no longer play a factor in the game.

It is now Day 4. There are 25 Alive with 22 voting.

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-22-2011, 02:46 PM.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X