Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIP Sir A, sacrificed himself valiantly for the town
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Wow SirA died because he protected JLash I guess, this shows that JLash is right with his suspicions...

      and 3 people cant vote dang... i think you forgot to highlight, that part of the write up regarding viktor

      Comment


      • Someone Changed my target to Ckane.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • ”Stop right there crimincal scum! No one breaks the law on my watch!”

          More oblivion referenceses?
          sigpic

          Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

          Stop being retarded.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tango View Post
            Wow SirA died because he protected JLash I guess, this shows that JLash is right with his suspicions...

            and 3 people cant vote dang... i think you forgot to highlight, that part of the write up regarding viktor
            That seems so sudden, some must be X use
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              ”Stop right there crimincal scum! No one breaks the law on my watch!”

              More oblivion referenceses?
              Write-up incoming.

              Joking... But YEAH!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Write-up incoming.

                Joking... But YEAH!

                Screw you. Until i saw the white text i was like wtf ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Write-up incoming.

                  Joking... But YEAH!
                  Situation demands this

                  sigpic

                  Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                  Stop being retarded.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tango View Post
                    screw you. Until i saw the white text i was like wtf ?
                    (: (= =)
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      Situation demands this

                      You were a really bad boy in Oblivion I bet.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Damn. Thank you Sir A for protecting me. I figured the second I let the vote count be known I'd be a target. I'm gonna need help to make it past the next night.

                        8 scum voted day 3.

                        So each day, more and more scum have voted.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Damn. Thank you Sir A for protecting me. I figured the second I let the vote count be known I'd be a target. I'm gonna need help to make it past the next night.

                          8 scum voted day 3.

                          So each day, more and more scum have voted.
                          To clarify, do you get information regarding every vote or the lynching votes?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Damn. Thank you Sir A for protecting me. I figured the second I let the vote count be known I'd be a target. I'm gonna need help to make it past the next night.

                            8 scum voted day 3.

                            So each day, more and more scum have voted.
                            Quick question are independents included in the scum count

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              To clarify, do you get information regarding every vote or the lynching votes?
                              Well every vote is to lynch someone. So yes, every vote.

                              Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Quick question are independents included in the scum count
                              indies are scum.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Well every vote is to lynch someone. So yes, every vote.
                                Cause i had a very similar role in M1. I only got info on the voters that voted on the lynched person.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X