X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Obviously, but I'm just saying.

When I was revived, I became a zombie and in the writeup all it said was I was brought back. It was nothing more.... wasn't anything that anyone really noticed except for me later in the game.

Besides, what do you bring to the town? All we know is that you go out at night and look for things. Sounds like wraith in Mafia II. Not to compare the games, but it isn't a huge role you the town exactly needs.

I still dunno why whomever revived you did, and why haven't they reviled who they are? Unless they can revive more than once, since they're nothing after their first revival.

That or they're not town aligned.
    Fixed that last sentence and made it intelligible.

Comment

Obviously, but I'm just saying.

When I was revived, I became a zombie and in the writeup all it said was I was brought back. It was nothing more.... wasn't anything that anyone really noticed except for me later in the game.

Besides, what do you bring to the town? All we know is that you go out at night and look for things. Sounds like wraith in Mafia II. Not to compare the games, but it isn't a huge role you the town exactly needs.

I still dunno why whomever revived you did, and why haven't they reviled who they are? Unless they can revive more than once, since they're nothing after their first revival. That or their not town aligned.
      Actually I found out what my hunting does.

And to your other points sorry but I dont know

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post

What's it do? I understand if you want to avoid complete role-claiming, but for those here that are convinced you're a zombie/minion/whatever, telling what it does might be enough reason to keep them from lynching you.

Comment

• I'm leaning either Body Burner or IBMG right now
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            What's it do? I understand if you want to avoid complete role-claiming, but for those here that are convinced you're a zombie/minion/whatever, telling what it does might be enough reason to keep them from lynching you.
            Last night when hunting I saw someone (not going to out them) performing a some sort of investigation role. I dont want to say who it is since I dont want to give scum a target.

Comment

I mean c'mon, your going to have to explain yourself pretty soon. I'd like to think I have a good case against you, and you haven't really brought much back.

Give me a reason not to put you up for a lynch?

Comment

I mean c'mon, your going to have to explain yourself pretty soon. I'd like to think I have a good case against you, and you haven't really brought much back.

Give me a reason not to put you up for a lynch?
                I know someone can follow someone around and see who they target that night. Do you really want me to tell you who so scum and take him out.

Comment

I know someone can follow someone around and see who they target that night. Do you really want me to tell you who so scum and take him out.
                  No, but we gotta make up our mind without that information.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    No, but we gotta make up our mind without that information.
                    If you try to lynch him Id have to tell ya, but Im not going to out him unless I have to.

Comment

Still just a threat? I mean people are going to eventually come after you unless the town finds a better case against someone else.

Tentively lynch Body Burners.

Sooner or later your going to have to reveal it, though. For the time being you save yourself.

Comment

If you try to lynch him Id have to tell ya, but Im not going to out him unless I have to.
                        It's going to be either him or you. There's still some against others but it's just what we can base off them. You've got the most dirt on you as of now.

Comment

Still just a threat? I mean people are going to eventually come after you unless the town finds a better case against someone else.

Tentively lynch Body Burners.

Sooner or later your going to have to reveal it, though. For the time being you save yourself.
                          So you want me to out an investigator?

Comment

It's going to be either him or you. There's still some against others but it's just what we can base off them. You've got the most dirt on you as of now.
                            what? You know what investigators do right, why is it me or him

Comment

• I think he's saying either you reveal him, and he gets assassinated during the night...or you keep it a secret, and you get assassinated during the night.

For what it's worth though, I got your back.

Comment

So you want me to out an investigator?
                                Not yet, but if unless we find someone with a better case, looks like it's going to be you that we go after.

Comment

Working...
                                X