X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    what? You know what investigators do right, why is it me or him
    My mistake. My grammar problems are well documented.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 - MD4L

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I tried to redirect Wraith last night, I don't think he has a night ability. Suspects for me are IBMG (makes sense with jlash) or kaiser (I think he has a nigh-time ability and was lying about being sick so it seems)

For now I'll lynch IBMG but will look forward to hearing him out in the morning. Later guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I think he's saying either you reveal him, and he gets assassinated during the night...or you keep it a secret, and you get assassinated during the night.

For what it's worth though, I got your back.
          Thanks. Either way that logic doesnt make sense though. So he'd rather me give up my info so the guy is now in danger, or I get lynched either way the town loses.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 MD4L

IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I think bb is clean. I doubt swag would copy chg like that, although I would like to know who the reviver is

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                I think bb is clean. I doubt swag would copy chg like that, although I would like to know who the reviver is
                So would I just to clear my name, and send that guy a fruit basket

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  If you try to lynch him Id have to tell ya, but Im not going to out him unless I have to.
                  You shouldn't out him if you're the one getting lynched is what I mean. You just gotta accept that the town is gonna have to make the decision whether to lynch you or not without you telling us who got an investigative role and thus "proving" your role and that might not bode well for you. It wouldn't prove your alignment anyway.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    I tried to redirect Wraith last night, I don't think he has a night ability. Suspects for me are IBMG (makes sense with jlash) or kaiser (I think he has a nigh-time ability and was lying about being sick so it seems)

For now I'll lynch IBMG but will look forward to hearing him out in the morning. Later guys
                    Hah, so since JLashs (now faulty) list says I might be scum, you vote? Get off my back just because it appeared your story didn't add up.

MD4L, a townie wouldn't be asking a fellow town member to out an investigator to save himself. That's scummy. Lynch MD4L
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Anyone have the page which Jlash reviled his numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Anyone have the page which Jlash reviled his numbers?
                        It's 5/7/8 apparently.
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          You shouldn't out him if you're the one getting lynched is what I mean. You just gotta accept that the town is gonna have to make the decision whether to lynch you or not without you telling us who got an investigative role and thus "proving" your role and that might not bode well for you. It wouldn't prove your alignment anyway.
                          I dont want to out him. And it would prove my role.

Comment

• I still have a bad feeling about Tango. I cant shake it off
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                              Sounds like impatient scum faction trying to get another member.
                              I was robbed last night
                              I still think this is what's really going on.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              I think bb is clean. I doubt swag would copy chg like that, although I would like to know who the reviver is
                              It's something that I'm pretty sure he didn't notice.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              Hah, so since JLashs (now faulty) list says I might be scum, you vote? Get off my back just because it appeared your story didn't add up.

MD4L, a townie wouldn't be asking a fellow town member to out an investigator to save himself. That's scummy. Lynch MD4L
                              No. I simply made a grammar error which I'm known to have.

I said tentatively lynch BB. If the town finds someone better to lynch, I'll change my vote. I stopped questioning him when he got to that exact point.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 1 MD4L

IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

miamidolphin4life - 1 IBleedMidnightGreen

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X