Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Here is the reason I'm not dead yet, I had to hold it from you guys for a few because I would have died without telling....

    I'm Jesus....I'm not kidding.

    I'm Jesus, Heaven-Aligned.

    My role is that I'm basically similar to the martyr but I have no win condition that states that I win when I'm lynched. However, I can save somebody if I am lynched. Poisons are ineffective against me and I cannot be killed by night. I have no night ability, I was testing people when I said that so CJay is scum because he tried copping off to people that I have a night ability when I have none. I was only saying that putting a good argument that I'm solid for the town.

    I don't know what "save" means in my role PM but it says something is saved if I'm lynched in their place so I think is a good time to use it. So if you lynch me I can save something and help the town.

    Lynch The Kaiser

    If you can't be poisoned, and you can't be killed at night, doesn't that make you virtually invincible? If you're town, the mafia would have no way to kill you - can't poison you, can't use an ability to kill you, can't assassinate you. Therefore, if you're NOT lynched, wouldn't you automatically be able to go the distance?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Blue people are confirmed townies, either through info or death. Red is known scum.
      You're a confirmed townie are you?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        If you can't be poisoned, and you can't be killed at night, doesn't that make you virtually invincible? If you're town, the mafia would have no way to kill you - can't poison you, can't use an ability to kill you, can't assassinate you. Therefore, if you're NOT lynched, wouldn't you automatically be able to go the distance?
        I'm Jesus..It both means I'm powerful and that I'm a sacrifice role obviously. I can be lynched.

        Comment


        • Tango, IBMG, Body Burner... I'm willing to jump on any bandwagon against one of those three.

          For now, going with the information I have from JLash and the non-information about his resurrection

          Lynch BB
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

          Team CKane

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            You're a confirmed townie are you?
            If you believe me. Someone investigate me tonight.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              Tango, IBMG, Body Burner... I'm willing to jump on any bandwagon against one of those three.

              For now, going with the information I have from JLash and the non-information about his resurrection

              Lynch BB
              I think you could potentially be scum because you are ignoring the possibility of bringing a player back with lynching me. Who would benefit from not bringing a player back? Scum players.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I think you could potentially be scum because you are ignoring the possibility of bringing a player back with lynching me. Who would benefit from not bringing a player back? Scum players.
                That or I just don't trust anything you say
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                Team CKane

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  If you can't be poisoned, and you can't be killed at night, doesn't that make you virtually invincible? If you're town, the mafia would have no way to kill you - can't poison you, can't use an ability to kill you, can't assassinate you. Therefore, if you're NOT lynched, wouldn't you automatically be able to go the distance?
                  Hmm...

                  It almost sounds like a FAKE ROLE

                  But that couldn't be true...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Hmm...

                    It almost sounds like a FAKE ROLE

                    But that couldn't be true...
                    This could be a possible reasoning as to why he's roleclaiming such an incredulous role.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                    Comment


                    • Anyone think Kaiser is scum/bomb and is trying to sacrifice himself for mafia?

                      Comment


                      • 1 John 1:9

                        "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

                        I can purify the sins of the town and save them.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Anyone think Kaiser is scum/bomb and is trying to sacrifice himself for mafia?
                          My post above you. Has a link to a post I made similar to that on the last page (if you have 50 posts per page).
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                          Comment


                          • Am off to bed but am suspicious of BodyBurner, the reviver is still hiding in the shadows, whilst he investigates and happens to 'find' a role he can't say to protect the identity of a townie so we can't get confirmation of the ability (No I don't want you to reveal who it is). Too convenient for my liking.

                            Lynch Body Burner

                            Will return tomorrow to read up on where we are and will change/keep vote accordingly.

                            As for the Jesus thing. Child, please.

                            Comment


                            • If you guys want I'll tell you what I know. I dont want to but I'm not getting lynched over this stupidity.

                              Comment


                              • If the town chooses not to be saved then I can foresee eternal damnation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X