Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swag i like your write ups, just watch the pronouns.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      If you guys want I'll tell you what I know. I dont want to but I'm not getting lynched over this stupidity.
      We don't want to know.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        We don't want to know.
        So you'd rather just lynch for non-info on my revival. Every lynch of a townie goes this way.

Comment

• Kaiser's role-claim was such a WTF moment. I have no idea whether to trust him or not. On one hand, he's happy to lynch himself and the opportunity to bring someone back from the dead looks like a very tempting opportunity. On the other hands, I had to read 10 pages of him lying with VF and Xero so I don't see a reason I should trust him.

Basically really confused right now.

Comment

• If we believe Jlash, he said during the last day phase that two of three out of Cent, IBMG and Mdb were non-town (assuming the double-voter is a town rule per usual)? Shouldn't we be going wild with that information and lynching Mdb and IBMG or are you guys hesitant to believe Jlash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              If we believe Jlash, he said during the last day phase that two of three out of Cent, IBMG and Mdb were non-town (assuming the double-voter is a town rule per usual)? Shouldn't we be going wild with that information and lynching Mdb and IBMG or are you guys hesitant to believe Jlash?
              By my count there were a lot more voting on day 2 that didn't vote on day 1 though.

Team CKane

Comment

So you'd rather just lynch for non-info on my revival. Every lynch of a townie goes this way.
                JLashs data doesn't help you either

Team CKane

Comment

JLashs data doesn't help you either
                  There are alot more the just me who didnt vote day 2

Comment

There are alot more the just me who didnt vote day 2
                    Yes but noone of those has any other question marks (except Tango ofc)

Team CKane

Comment

Yes but noone of those has any other question marks (except Tango ofc)
                      I guess so, I cant do anything to convince then what Ive already said so I guess you take my word or you don't.

Just of the record whats up with Tango that you suspect him.

Comment

• Can anybody remind me why haven't killed Xero yet? It seemed like most of us were in agreement that he was full of it around Day Two, and I believe we had determined (although he had refuted it) that he had poisoned/drugged somebody (I think it was Ckane, if I'm not mistaken).

If we believe Jlash, he said during the last day phase that two of three out of Cent, IBMG and Mdb were non-town (assuming the double-voter is a town rule per usual)? Shouldn't we be going wild with that information and lynching Mdb and IBMG or are you guys hesitant to believe Jlash?
                        I could go with either, but I'll admit it, I'm a little hesitant to believe JLash. He was positive that Centurion was scum, and he ended up being a Townie (albeit wanting to die).

Comment

• So are we ignoring Jesus?

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            My post above you. Has a link to a post I made similar to that on the last page (if you have 50 posts per page).
                            Aren't you an investigator? What did you learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              So are we ignoring Jesus?
                              I don't know, it's not something I can be sure about.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                                So are we ignoring Jesus?
                                Nobodys sure what to make of that guy anymore, almost like VF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X