Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing.
    I'm 100% positive he's not Jesus.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      I'm 100% positive he's not Jesus.
      Then what role am I? This is another suicide play essentially for me.

      Why would I do that if I wasn't Jesus? I totally blew the cover of I'm poisoned for Jesus. There is no logical argument of blowing a poisoned cover where nobody wanted to attack me at night for Jesus (which I'm going to be at the top of everybody's investigation list if they don't believe me). That would be a really dumb play, I usually make fairly smart plays with mafia.

      Comment


      • Right I'm going to bed now. My current thoughts are we should test Kaiser's claim. If true, we get a protection role back which would be great. If false, then we don't have to deal with his craziness but he may be town which is more important. I'll repost my thoughts again when I get up after a good nights sleep.

        Comment


        • Jesus' win condition would clearly be to be crucified.

          That might be seen as good for the town but I'm wary of win conditions that aren't directly town.

          Also he's probably lying

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            Right I'm going to bed now. My current thoughts are we should test Kaiser's claim. If true, we get a protection role back which would be great. If false, then we don't have to deal with his craziness but he may be town which is more important. I'll repost my thoughts again when I get up after a good nights sleep.
            May God be with you my son.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Then what role am I? This is another suicide play essentially for me.

              Why would I do that if I wasn't Jesus? I totally blew the cover of I'm poisoned for Jesus. There is no logical argument of blowing a poisoned cover where nobody wanted to attack me at night for Jesus (which I'm going to be at the top of everybody's investigation list if they don't believe me). That would be a really dumb play, I usually make fairly smart plays with mafia.
              I've never seen you make a smart play in these games

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                I'm 100% positive he's not Jesus.
                Is that cause you are?

                Comment


                • The Kaiser is probably scum though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Jesus' win condition would clearly be to be crucified.

                    That might be seen as good for the town but I'm wary of win conditions that aren't directly town.

                    Also he's probably lying
                    Wrong: Win Condition – You win with a town victory, regardless of whether you are alive or dead.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                      I've never seen you make a smart play in these games
                      That's all opinion. I still stand by what I did on night 1 last game, I just chose the wrong people.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        Is that cause you are?
                        No, a Jesus role wouldn't make sense in this game. The time period isn't right I think.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                          The Kaiser is probably scum though.
                          Then why not lynch me and find out. It's a win-win situation for the town:

                          If I'm lying: I'm clearly scum

                          If I'm telling the truth: You guys get a player back and I help the town.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            Then why not lynch me and find out. It's a win-win situation for the town:

                            If I'm lying: I'm clearly scum

                            If I'm telling the truth: You guys get a player back and I help the town.
                            You want to be lynched though. Clearly it would benefit you or your faction somehow.

                            If this is a real role claim you wouldn't be saying dumb **** about making people suffer damnation either.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                              You want to be lynched though. Clearly it would benefit you or your faction somehow.

                              If this is a real role claim you wouldn't be saying dumb **** about making people suffer damnation either.
                              Ah I forgot that you are not half deity and cannot detect all points of humor. My apologies.

                              How does it benefit my faction? I think that Heaven-Aligned is only made up of people who have been there and are on earth. That would make one, Jesus. That's me

                              Comment


                              • Whoever goes and votes for Swagger will be my favorites for the rest of the game. Plus you can be mean to Sancho by voting against him.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X