This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Vitor, who did you use your ability on last night?

Also, I think Kaiser needs to be lynched. There is a much better chance of something good happening than there is of something bad.

Option A- Kaiser is claiming as Jesus to give himself an excuse as to why he hasnt died from poisoning yet, considering he may be lying about the whole thing.
    Option B- He is telling the truth and we can bring back a townie (if I understand his ability correctly)
    Option C- Hes the bomb. This is the only negative outcome I can think of, and its extremely unlikely. He would have been better off just saying that his poisoning was contagious.
    Or if he doesn't another day for scum to kill/convert townies.

It's the ****ing Kaiser... if you guys really let him talk you into wasting this phase to lynch him... nah, that's not even a dumb move. It's a mafia/scum play.

Comment

• It wasn't a shot at you. It was Kaiser's claim of Jesus... Just wow. That's got Village Idiot written all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        It wasn't a shot at you. It was Kaiser's claim of Jesus... Just wow. That's got Village Idiot written all over it.
        Thats exactly what i thought
        sigpic

Comment

It wasn't a shot at you. It was Kaiser's claim of Jesus... Just wow. That's got Village Idiot written all over it.
          He probably had to claim he was poisoned. And now has to claim to be Jesus and try and get lynched.

Comment

• Don't lynch him now. That's his win condition right there, only scum would vote for him.

At worst, he lasts until he gets murdered by mafia, or like in mafia II(hate to bring it up) he gets a role if he makes it out past a certain phase.

Regardless, keep him alive for now.

Comment

• So who's actually worth looking into?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Don't lynch him now. That's his win condition right there, only scum would vote for him.

At worst, he lasts until he gets murdered by mafia, or like in mafia II(hate to bring it up) he gets a role if he makes it out past a certain phase.

Regardless, keep him alive for now.
                Youre sounding Kaiser aligned again.
                sigpic

Comment

So who's actually worth looking into?
                  IBMG is supposed to have investigation results.

Comment

• Read the past couple of pages.

Body Burners said he found something and didn't wanna expose the "investigator" he found so I guess I'd let him live this phase.

IBMG is another one, while the rest of the forum is still wondering about CJ/Tango/Mdb.

For me it's down to IBMG/BB. I say we lynch one of those five and the investigator investigates BB to see if he's still a towine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Youre sounding Kaiser aligned again.
                      So we should just waste the day and lynch the village idiot/bomb/someone the mafia is raising up?

Honestly, I don't know if he could sound any dumber/ridiculous than he does right now. Keep him alive for now.

Unless of course you're scum.

Comment

• Alright guys I'm out. Heading to sleep.

As ludacris as it sounds coming from me, don't be stupid.

Comment

Alright guys I'm out. Heading to sleep.

I might have to sig that.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Alright guys I'm out. Heading to sleep.

Ludacris is a rapper. Ludicrous is defined by Merriam-Webster as: amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity.

Comment

• So we are believing Kaiser ? For realz ? Why would he suddenly reclaim if not for scummy reasons ? Oh and just for the record and Sit especially I voted on day 1, so stop lying!

Comment

• Bedtime kids, I'll be back around noon EST.

Comment

Working...
                                X