This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    Also I had absolutely no heat on me so why would I make stuff up to put the heat on me?
    Because you achieve two things here that the scum would be very interested in:

1. You lynch Body Burner, who may or may not be town. If he is independent, then you are right, while still helping out your scum alliance.

2. You force the doctor into making a decision. Instead of the doctor protecting JLash, you are asking them to protect you, leaving JLash prone to a night killing. This would be very favorable to scum, as JLash's info is a HUGE help.

So, in summary, you are either telling the truth, but have the worst sense of timing possible (honestly you could have waited until you were at least up for lynching), or you are scum.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      Taylor has put himself front and centre in danger for this, if he's wrong, he's clearly getting lynched next day, if he's right mafia are going to be all over him.

If you're defending BB and he turns up scum it's not going to look good for you
      For the record, I'm not defending BB, It's more I am accusing Taylor.

He is puttin himself front and centre so that he gets protected tonight and JLash gets night killed, IMO.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Unlynch Tango Lynch Body Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
          He's not playing
          Ah, so probably not him then, sorry

Comment

I don't want to read back through but I thought it was Rio mafia maybe it was Mafia 2
            No one wants to re-read Rio.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 7 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I don't want to read back through but I thought it was Rio mafia maybe it was Mafia 2
                didnt play mafia 2 or 1 and iirc you actually got annoyed at my lack of posts in the other one

Comment

• Body Burner

If hes town, Taylors in trouble.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

He is puttin himself front and centre so that he gets protected tonight and JLash gets night killed, IMO.
                    He won't get protected if he's wrong. How would he know this if not detective?

In reference to your earlier point, it doesn't really help scum to get rid of indies, town only wins when all threats to the town are eliminated, indies can be some of the biggest threats to town, especially if BB is some kind of zombie

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 8 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, SanchoPanza

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                      Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-23-2011, 03:42 PM.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        didnt play mafia 2 or 1 and iirc you actually got annoyed at my lack of posts in the other one
                        Maybe I'm totally confused but I feel like I remember you talking about being a one and done ability townie when you were actually scum and you had plenty of people fooled

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          No one wants to re-read Rio.
                          Agreed.
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 7 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 7 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, SanchoPanza

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                            You're really bad at counting...

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

His role (if true) is better than jlash's, this is a pretty random outburst by you... Have we found our reviver/person converted by an undead bb?

Comment

• So it is a win-win. If we lynch BB and he turns out Scum = amazing.
                                If we lynch BB and he turns up town , we can lynch taylor who is prolly scum then or has a useless investigationsrole like I had in the last relevant mafia game ( mafia II)

Comment

Working...
                                X