Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    You're really bad at counting...
    *Modkill*

    I didn't update the number, crucify me.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • forgot to include

      lynch bodyburner

      Comment


      • Vote Summary:

        Body Burner - 9 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, SanchoPanza, Tango

        The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

        Xero - 1 Clovdyx

        IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          Time to put a big target on my back (Protection WILL be needed for tonight please to anyone listening).

          I've tried to stay quiet about my role while leading people to the conclusions of my investigations but people aren't getting it, so out into the open I come.

          BodyBurner is NOT town-alligned
          Okay, just looked through your posts and didn't find anything even hinting in the slightest that we should lynch Body Burner. In fact, you only mentioned his name once, and that was immediately after he was brought back and so you wouldn't have investigated him yet.

          Can you please clarify before these lemmings blindly follow your "results"?
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

          Time to Repeat.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            *Modkill*

            I didn't update the number, crucify me.
            Gladly.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
              Gladly.
              You're on the list.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                For the record, I'm not defending BB, It's more I am accusing Taylor.

                He is puttin himself front and centre so that he gets protected tonight and JLash gets night killed, IMO.
                My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

                Are you town-aligned by the way?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  Maybe I'm totally confused but I feel like I remember you talking about being a one and done ability townie when you were actually scum and you had plenty of people fooled
                  Yeah I hinted at that the night I died, about 6 or 7 days in. I've played this game completely differently, in part due to a friendlier schedule.

                  I roleclaimed so early because I felt my findings on xero could help the town and because I knew I would be dead if people started saying their abilities were being changed without them knowing

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

                    Are you town-aligned by the way?
                    wait what ? do you guys actually believe this ability ?

                    clarify your role.

                    unlynch bodyburner

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                      My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

                      Are you town-aligned by the way?
                      Can you show us which post that was?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        Yeah I hinted at that the night I died, about 6 or 7 days in. I've played this game completely differently, in part due to a friendlier schedule.

                        I roleclaimed so early because I felt my findings on xero could help the town and because I knew I would be dead if people started saying their abilities were being changed without them knowing
                        I wasn't accusing you of that here, I'm just warning people you're a clever player and shouldn't be written off that list just yet.

                        Comment


                        • Ill wait to see the post first
                          Unlynch BB
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Post #1459 BodyBurner says he is still butcher, still town alligned.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              You're on the list.
                              Why so serious?

                              Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

                              Are you town-aligned by the way?
                              Wait, what?

                              I know I look like a copycat, but, seriously?

                              Unlynch BodyBurner

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                                I wasn't accusing you of that here, I'm just warning people you're a clever player and shouldn't be written off that list just yet.
                                Understandable, it's important people actually know what happened though

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X