This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    So basically, you can never be found? So you're unkillable?
    No I died already. i dont know. I was phrased something like this. When hunting at night you'll avoid anyone that comes to your house.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      That's a nice try at English there slugger.

He's investigating your post in this thread, he gets told if you were lying or not
      so he says.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 9 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• I don't know what to think of Taylor's info. He sort of gave us the info we already knew on VF and Kaiser, because Kaiser has stated that he knew he wasn't poisoned by VF, but that he mislead us because he believed VF's plague to be too dangerous to keep around.

Comment

• Lynch BB, hopefully Taylor's being honest with us on this, if not we have a new target, a new night phase and new info.

Comment

• Lynch BB

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                Only if he goes to the woods. However, like Taylor said he isn't a normal investigater. He is checking on the past (what you said) not the present (where you are).
                BB's defense is predicated on the basis that he couldn't be investigated because he was in the woods. The problem is that Taylor is not the average investigator. The average investigator visits people's houses during the night to see what alignment they are. However, this is not what Taylor did. Taylor look at past posts as the evidence needed to investigate people. Basically he looks at the paper trail and can see if there is lies in it. Therefore, it is irrelevant whether BB was at home or not as the past post is still able to be investigated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  Night 1 - #103 - vikingsfan's role, allignment and description were true (was out when lynch was quickly forced through, may want to look into that I may add someone is still infected as no-one has died from it.)

Night 2 - #479 - Kaiser "misread" PM, someone attempted to poison him who looked like vikingsfan he was not actually affected.

Night 3 - #1459 - BB not town aligned
                  Alright, but VF's lynch was not quickly forced, Kaiser was pressing him for a long time, I know because I was unable to talk in the thread because of being incapacitated.

I'm going to go ahead and vote to Lynch Body Burner unless he can convince me otherwise.

I'm still not sure about Taylor and his claims, and do think that there are other people to lynch before Body Burner, but I think that his death will result in A LOT of information being presented.

However, regardless of whether Taylor is right or wrong, i think that JLash needs to be protected tonight instead of him. If this vote gets pushed through quickly, there will be A LOT of information available from JLash regarding the voting patterns, as there are not a lot of votes in today...
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Well I guess I'm done.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 12 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango, Carling, Xero

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

Body Burner HAS BEEN LYNCHED! WRITE-UP INCOMING...
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        Alright, but VF's lynch was not quickly forced, Kaiser was pressing him for a long time, I know because I was unable to talk in the thread because of being incapacitated.

I'm going to go ahead and vote to Lynch Body Burner unless he can convince me otherwise.

I'm still not sure about Taylor and his claims, and do think that there are other people to lynch before Body Burner, but I think that his death will result in A LOT of information being presented.

However, regardless of whether Taylor is right or wrong, i think that JLash needs to be protected tonight instead of him. If this vote gets pushed through quickly, there will be A LOT of information available from JLash regarding the voting patterns, as there are not a lot of votes in today...
                        He won't be getting a chance to convince you otherwise, you were the clinching vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          Lynch BB, hopefully Taylor's being honest with us on this, if not we have a new target, a new night phase and new info.
                          Originally posted by Xero View Post
                          Lynch BB
                          Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

Efffff, Ninja'd. I really didn't want to be the last vote on this one..

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            so he says.
                            We'll find out soon enough

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              You weren't, 11 voters for 12 votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 12 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango, Carling, Xero

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

Body Burner HAS BEEN LYNCHED! WRITE-UP INCOMING...
                                Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                I forgot about Carling's double-vote. I guess I wasn't part of the vote after all.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X