Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For as long as I stay alive the scum will have to watch what they say in the thread or risk being outed. Since I suspect I will die tonight the next last and few pages will give us the best indication of who is town or not. Too much or little information means someone is trying too hard and they should not be difficult to spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      This, we haven't even scraped the surface of finding anybody else in the other faction (the one with the red coloring, which is the main mafia.)
      What color is jesus aligned
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        What color is jesus aligned
        Heaven aligned is white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          For as long as I stay alive the scum will have to watch what they say in the thread or risk being outed. Since I suspect I will die tonight the next last and few pages will give us the best indication of who is town or not. Too much or little information means someone is trying too hard and they should not be difficult to spot.
          ChicagoJay slipped up when he said that he "knew" I had a night ability and I've already confirmed that I have none. He also "half-blocked" Xero on night 1, he should be the main lynch target for tomorrow as by his slip ups he's in my eyes scum.

Comment

• So, who wants to talk?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• feels good being right for once
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                So, who wants to talk?
                dirty? cause I would be like totally down with that

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                  dirty? cause I would be like totally down with that
                  Whatever you're into, babe.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Whatever you're into, babe.
                    Shut up or do I have to stuff your mouth you dirty little whore

Team CKane

Comment

• This talk is giving me a boner...

Don't do too much guys, we might attract Arcade to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        Shut up or do I have to stuff your mouth you dirty little whore
                        We both know the answer to this, do it! Do it!

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• BTW the tag Kaiser > Jesus is wrong it's Kaiser = Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Only I.

Lynch Tango. I didnt want to start the bandwagon, luckily Hunter did it. Hunch Time
                            Lie. I also said that Hunter was The Survivalist.
                            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              Lie. I also said that Hunter was The Survivalist.
                              What's up man?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I've always wondered, what would be the viability of an "I'm Spartacus" strategy by Townies and/or scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X