Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @IBMG: I dont record seeing you say it. If i didnt see it, my bad. Well This Secret PMer has sent me info the past 2 night phases. Its not part of my ability.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      I trust Taylor enough to go with bb, I'm out for a while now

I am town aligned

Just in case Taylor wants to investigate me. I look forward to seeing similar statements from xero and IBMG
      Taylor can do this post.

I'm town aligned.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        BTW the tag Kaiser > Jesus is wrong it's Kaiser = Jesus.
        Blasphemy. Lynch The Kaiser Unlynch The Kaiser. I know it's night, btw.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        What's up man?
        Would have replied sooner, but I'm helping my sister cook for tomorrow's big dinner. Sorry man

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        @IBMG: I dont record seeing you say it. If i didnt see it, my bad. Well This Secret PMer has sent me info the past 2 night phases. Its not part of my ability.
        I can find it if you want. It's not biggy. Just all I can bring information-wise so far to the game is: Ckane is town, Hunter is The Survivalist, and JLash is town-aligned, so you can understand why I was amazed when you ended up not only saying that someone PMed you my info from night two but also night three.
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
          Ckane is town. I suspect Xero more than Cjay at this point. I can also thirce confirm that Hunter is The Survivalist.
          Post # 1669 Vitor. Here ya go

Comment

• How do y'all find these post #s so fast?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              How do y'all find these post #s so fast?
              I got all interesting posts numbers written down in the files I keep of everyone
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                how do y'all find these post #s so fast?
                ctrl + f?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  ctrl + f?
                  I know how to use the find feature, but it never works as smoothly for me as it seems to work for everyone else :/
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• About to catch up on the past 24 hours. Sorry I've been signing on infrequently and when I am on I'm handling the Forum Member Draft business.

Comment

How do y'all find these post #s so fast?
                      Search thread > Advanced search. I either type in my name or write a key word. In the case of the post I just found above, I was able to search posts that I've posted where I've typed the word "Survivalist." Narrows it down a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        About to catch up on the past 24 hours. Sorry I've been signing on infrequently and when I am on I'm handling the Forum Member Draft business.
                        It's okay, I just updated the OP because this post reminded me to.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Just want to say as of post #2551 I'm on the lynch Body Burner bandwagon.

Comment

• I think I might revive Body Burner so someone will talk in here with me so we can beat Siena!

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              Just want to say as of post #2551 I'm on the lynch Body Burner bandwagon.
                              Idk if you'll get this before you read all the way through, but BB was lynched. Night time now.

Comment

I think I might revive Body Burner so someone will talk in here with me so we can beat Siena!
                                Who is LVP so far
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X