Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are all being idiots posting that you are town etc.

Do you realize that we could have sorted out who was scum (if Taylor was attacked) based on what everybody posted. Scum would have gotten paranoid in posting everything and the town could have used that to their advantage. So if you are not backed into a corner please refrain from saying something about being town, accusing somebody of scum. It really would help Taylor out and if he does die during this night phase it puts even more unnecessary scenarios for those of us trying to figure out who is scum.

Comment

• Who are we lynching?

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
        Who are we lynching?
        It's night

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
          Who are we lynching?
          Have you been following the game at all?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Have you been following the game at all?
            Not really...

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              I know you said you may not be on here for a while, but we'll need those ASAP. This lynch is likely to reveal a lot.

ALSO, to the doctor out there, I suggest protecting JLash, but I could understand protecting Taylor as well. But if JLash lives until tomorrow his results will definitely help us determine who is scum, especially with the small amount of people that voted, compared to prior lynches. But Taylor could continue to find scum via results from Swag.

Let's just hope you and the mafia target the same person..
              Yea I hear you, depending on when this phase ends up being over and if I'm alive I'll do what I can to get on at some point tomorrow and post it.

Comment

• I'm back. We need more nonsense.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  You guys are all being idiots posting that you are town etc.

Do you realize that we could have sorted out who was scum (if Taylor was attacked) based on what everybody posted. Scum would have gotten paranoid in posting everything and the town could have used that to their advantage. So if you are not backed into a corner please refrain from saying something about being town, accusing somebody of scum. It really would help Taylor out and if he does die during this night phase it puts even more unnecessary scenarios for those of us trying to figure out who is scum.
                  Why dont you just go ahead and kill the Cop ? I hear you are pretty good at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                    The Vitor needs to be stronger in this one.
                    You Fo' Surrius?
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      Why dont you just go ahead and kill the Cop ? I hear you are pretty good at that.
                      Oooooh, burn!

Comment

• Checking in, some good work from Taylor, we need to find that reviver

Comment

• NCharge looks Tenebrae aligned. He defended BB waaaay to much
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            Checking in, some good work from Taylor, we need to find that reviver
                            The good news is that we found out the reason he was hiding was because he's scum and probably not because he can revive again, he may be a vanilla scum from now on. (although we shouldn't count on that)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              NCharge looks Tenebrae aligned. He defended BB waaaay to much
                              Yeh he did look pretty scummy then. Up until that I was sure he was town though. Also bb could of converted someone, possibly ncharge

Comment

• Are there any other inactives other than Wraith and Rofl?

Comment

Working...
                                X