Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I lie and say somebody is inactive, can we kill them?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      You guys are all being idiots posting that you are town etc.

Do you realize that we could have sorted out who was scum (if Taylor was attacked) based on what everybody posted. Scum would have gotten paranoid in posting everything and the town could have used that to their advantage. So if you are not backed into a corner please refrain from saying something about being town, accusing somebody of scum. It really would help Taylor out and if he does die during this night phase it puts even more unnecessary scenarios for those of us trying to figure out who is scum.
      Wtf are you even talking about here. Why do you think you're so much better than everyone else at this game?

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      NCharge looks Tenebrae aligned. He defended BB waaaay to much
      If you would have read what I was saying, I wasn't defending BB, I just thought that there were better candidates for a lynch at the time, and didn't trust Taylor because he was one of those candidates. And so are you.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Yeh he did look pretty scummy then. Up until that I was sure he was town though. Also bb could of converted someone, possibly ncharge
      And you.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Seriously though, I had mentioned Taylor's name, along with a couple others, as a candidate and before anything else was even said about it, he straight out of the blue let everyone know that BB was scum.

While it's pretty likely that Taylor is town now, I still maintain that his timing was terrible, because we likely only have one protection role and they will need to choose who to protect going forward, since JLash was already in need of protection. Taylor could have quietly gathered more information and could have had a list of names down the road when he revealed his role, rather than spoiling it when he finds scum the first time.

Vitor, considering you were the mod in the last game, when I was scum, you should know better than to accuse me of being scum this time around, as my actions are in no way the same. I've been using JLash's information to try and identify scum, and have a list of names that are pretty much 50/50 of being scum. I understand that you are likely concerned, seeing as your name is on that list.

Also, you're posting your suspicions rather openly during the night period, aren't you? Perhaps you aren't so concerned about the repercussions?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Wtf are you even talking about here. Why do you think you're so much better than everyone else at this game?
          Who said I thought I was better? Quit jumping to conclusions.

Re-read it again, if you don't understand it then just don't worry about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            You Fo' Surrius?
            Oh, you'll be hearing from it for a long, long time.
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Seriously though, I had mentioned Taylor's name, along with a couple others, as a candidate and before anything else was even said about it, he straight out of the blue let everyone know that BB was scum.

While it's pretty likely that Taylor is town now, I still maintain that his timing was terrible, because we likely only have one protection role and they will need to choose who to protect going forward, since JLash was already in need of protection. Taylor could have quietly gathered more information and could have had a list of names down the road when he revealed his role, rather than spoiling it when he finds scum the first time.

Vitor, considering you were the mod in the last game, when I was scum, you should know better than to accuse me of being scum this time around, as my actions are in no way the same. I've been using JLash's information to try and identify scum, and have a list of names that are pretty much 50/50 of being scum. I understand that you are likely concerned, seeing as your name is on that list.

Also, you're posting your suspicions rather openly during the night period, aren't you? Perhaps you aren't so concerned about the repercussions?
              Ncharge, My good friend, I have a problem with your argument. Last game you were converted, but was town for 2 days. And cleared as town for the rest of the game. All you did was follow what you did in the first 2 days, especially since you were a leader of the town. So if you are acting different from when you were acting town, doesnt that make your actions scummy?

Im honestly no afraid fo getting killed. I have not lied. If it proves my suspicions, Ill gladly die in name of the truth.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Oh, you'll be hearing from it for a long, long time.
                Yup. Guess I cant manege a good Mafia game. Oh Well, **** it

STUNT

Comment

• NCharge, who was a better target than BB?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Who said I thought I was better? Quit jumping to conclusions.
                    Well your christmas colored post has already pegged all of the scum in the game apparently, and you said that we should start voting them off every day because you're pretty sure that you're right, you're calling people idiots for claiming they are town when you took it a step further and role-claimed during day 3 i think it was, last game, on day 1 you were claiming to know who was scum based on the way people posted and then proceeded to kill the cop because you were sure that he was scum. Should I keep going...?

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Ncharge, My good friend, I have a problem with your argument. Last game you were converted, but was town for 2 days. And cleared as town for the rest of the game. All you did was follow what you did in the first 2 days, especially since you were a leader of the town. So if you are acting different from when you were acting town, doesnt that make your actions scummy?

Im honestly no afraid fo getting killed. I have not lied. If it proves my suspicions, Ill gladly die in name of the truth.
                    Lol what? If you think that my actions are scummy, then you clearly haven't been reading my posts. I didn't want to lynch BB because I've been using JLash's results to narrow down the field, and BB was not one of the names that I had. Also, the Necromancer was already dead, so I figured that it was a bit of a reach that the mafia had 2 different revivers. And lastly, I figured that people were too worried about past games that have been played recently (MD4L being brought back as Zombie). Swag is crafty, I doubt that he made his game too similar from games of past, so I thought that it was a legit revival.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    NCharge, who was a better target than BB?
                    Pretty sure you saw my post.. but I'll find it and repost it. It will need to be seen again anyways in case I get killed tonight, because whether you guys like to believe it or not, there is useful information in it.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Well your christmas colored post has already pegged all of the scum in the game apparently, and you said that we should start voting them off every day because you're pretty sure that you're right, you're calling people idiots for claiming they are town when you took it a step further and role-claimed during day 3 i think it was, last game, on day 1 you were claiming to know who was scum based on the way people posted and then proceeded to kill the cop because you were sure that he was scum. Should I keep going...?

Lol what? If you think that my actions are scummy, then you clearly haven't been reading my posts. I didn't want to lynch BB because I've been using JLash's results to narrow down the field, and BB was not one of the names that I had. Also, the Necromancer was already dead, so I figured that it was a bit of a reach that the mafia had 2 different revivers. And lastly, I figured that people were too worried about past games that have been played recently (MD4L being brought back as Zombie). Swag is crafty, I doubt that he made his game too similar from games of past, so I thought that it was a legit revival.

Pretty sure you saw my post.. but I'll find it and repost it. It will need to be seen again anyways in case I get killed tonight, because whether you guys like to believe it or not, there is useful information in it.
                      It makes sense IR used his ability on night 1, and it has a one day waiting period to work. Would explain why he came up Tenebrae. He became a one man faction. I believe you r town, and now that that I thought of that IR possibility, it makes sense you are not involved. Ill keep my eye on you though.

STUNT

Comment

My bad. I thought it was Green and Red, but it was Blue and red.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I broke it down a little bit further based on what JLash has told us.

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted, this becomes 4 because IR was one of them.

Day 2: 7 non-townies voted, this becomes 6 because Chg was one of them.

Day 3: 8 non-townies voted

Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay voted both day 1 and 2. As many as 4 of these 10 people are non-town. Seeing as there was an attempt at JLash's life last night, I think it's safe to say he's town, and that reduces that to 4 of 9.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx voted the second day, but not the first. At least 2 of these 6 people are not-town.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & Myself voted on the third day, but not the second. At least 2 of these 7 people are not-town

Our best odds would be with going from someone from the first list of the three... the only problem is that there could be less than 4 on that list. The following two lists could have more than 2 each.
                          Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          I'm going to run with this a little more and make some assumptions...

8 (the number of non-town that voted on day 3) is a pretty decent amount of non-town players in the game, considering it would make up 1/3 of the original pool of participants if you add Chg and IR back.

Assumption #1: Almost all scum, if not all scum, voted on day 3.

Only 4 non-town (5, but IR is gone) voted on Day 1. That number increased to 6 (7, but Chg was one) and then 8 the following days. As I said, I think that 8 is pretty close to the total number of non-town that left are in the game. When you look at the numbers, votes increasing day-by-day indicates that the scum that voted on day one likely continued voting on day 2 and 3.

Assumption #2: At least 3 (and maybe all 4) of the non-town that voted on day 1, also voted on day 2 and day 3.

Players that have voted all three days: Tango, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.

8 names, of which I think at least 3, and maybe 4, are non-town. For the time being, I'm willing to accept that JLash is town because of the information that he has presented, which leaves 7. Vitor has been arrested, perhaps being investigated, and mpg is no where to be found, vote-blocked by the town drunk or someone I'm assuming? Either way, I think we can stay away from them for this day phase, because as long as JLash survives the night we can think about looking at the voting patterns tomorrow with them not being part of the lynch vote today.

So that leaves Tango, Prodigy, MD4L, Taylor and ChicagoJay as the people that I am willing to vote for today.

I know some people think that CJ is scum, but he was very open about his ability and what he was doing originally, and if he was being honest then his role can be a big help to the town, so I would prefer to vote for one of the other four.

What do you guys think?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I broke it down a little bit further based on what JLash has told us.

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted, this becomes 4 because IR was one of them.

Day 2: 7 non-townies voted, this becomes 6 because Chg was one of them.

Day 3: 8 non-townies voted

Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay voted both day 1 and 2. As many as 4 of these 10 people are non-town. Seeing as there was an attempt at JLash's life last night, I think it's safe to say he's town, and that reduces that to 4 of 9.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx voted the second day, but not the first. At least 2 of these 6 people are not-town.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & Myself voted on the third day, but not the second. At least 2 of these 7 people are not-town

Our best odds would be with going from someone from the first list of the three... the only problem is that there could be less than 4 on that list. The following two lists could have more than 2 each.
                            Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            I'm going to run with this a little more and make some assumptions...

8 (the number of non-town that voted on day 3) is a pretty decent amount of non-town players in the game, considering it would make up 1/3 of the original pool of participants if you add Chg and IR back.

Assumption #1: Almost all scum, if not all scum, voted on day 3.

Only 4 non-town (5, but IR is gone) voted on Day 1. That number increased to 6 (7, but Chg was one) and then 8 the following days. As I said, I think that 8 is pretty close to the total number of non-town that left are in the game. When you look at the numbers, votes increasing day-by-day indicates that the scum that voted on day one likely continued voting on day 2 and 3.

Assumption #2: At least 3 (and maybe all 4) of the non-town that voted on day 1, also voted on day 2 and day 3.

Players that have voted all three days: Tango, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.

8 names, of which I think at least 3, and maybe 4, are non-town. For the time being, I'm willing to accept that JLash is town because of the information that he has presented, which leaves 7. Vitor has been arrested, perhaps being investigated, and mpg is no where to be found, vote-blocked by the town drunk or someone I'm assuming? Either way, I think we can stay away from them for this day phase, because as long as JLash survives the night we can think about looking at the voting patterns tomorrow with them not being part of the lynch vote today.

So that leaves Tango, Prodigy, MD4L, Taylor and ChicagoJay as the people that I am willing to vote for today.

I know some people think that CJ is scum, but he was very open about his ability and what he was doing originally, and if he was being honest then his role can be a big help to the town, so I would prefer to vote for one of the other four.

What do you guys think?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Alright, I've been delegated the arduous task of "staying out of the way" for the final Thanksgiving preparation, so if you want to use a nighttime ability send your PM in, if not send me one saying so... Either way, the write-up will probably be posted later than I the 5:10 time it's currently on.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

So that's what you were basing your better suspect comment on?

I mean that's useful, and will get really useful when JLash gives us the next set of results but an investigator gave us a slam dunk compared to those "decent odds" lynches

Comment

Working...
                                X