X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper what's your new Avatar picture?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      Well your christmas colored post has already pegged all of the scum in the game apparently, and you said that we should start voting them off every day because you're pretty sure that you're right, you're calling people idiots for claiming they are town when you took it a step further and role-claimed during day 3 i think it was, last game, on day 1 you were claiming to know who was scum based on the way people posted and then proceeded to kill the cop because you were sure that he was scum. Should I keep going...?
      I only role-claimed on day 4, not day 3. I didn't role-claim on day 1, I used my ability because I thought I had drawn out scum (which I did but I picked the wrong section to choose out of). I'm calling people idiots for just going out and stating town just for taylor's ability. Logically speaking, somebody will slip up and taylor will be able to get information off that post. If taylor is killed then we go back and look at the posts at who could have possibly slipped up and we have a scum lynch right there.

Post your own sheet if you doubt me, I know I have scum because CJay is scum, just like last game. Who said to vote CJay out on day 3...me. My only problem is I didn't do enough about it, I'm correcting that past mistake now.

You really should just play the game and not try to make assumptions about people. I'm willing to change theories I have based on information that shows I don't believe I'm better than everybody. I've played 2 ****ty mafia games right now, I'm also going to correct that with this game and not make it 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Hyper what's your new Avatar picture?
        The front cover of Nightwish's newest album.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
          I'm surprised you listen to music.

Is it Doom and Gloom?

Comment

I didn't even know they released a new album. I'm going to have to give it a listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              I'm surprised you listen to music.

Is it Doom and Gloom?
              Judge by yourself

And all finnish music is doom and gloom... yes, even pop.
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & Myself voted on the third day, but not the second. At least 2 of these 7 people are not-town.
                You left out BB in that list. Intentionally?
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Judge by yourself

I'll do that, just your avatars are usually a thing of wonder or curiosity - the dragon, broken mirror, etc.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    So that's what you were basing your better suspect comment on?

I mean that's useful, and will get really useful when JLash gives us the next set of results but an investigator gave us a slam dunk compared to those "decent odds" lynches
                    I'd say it's more than decent odds when it's likely that 50% of the names I have there are non-town.

It is useful, the only problem is that now the town has two people for the mafia to target. JLash was already one and now Taylor is another. So if we lose JLash then we aren't going to get any more information to add to that list.

As I've already stated, the timing of Taylors statement was what concerned me the most, since I had just made that post naming him as a suspect, and then he came up with this out of no where. I really think that he should have compiled results and then released them a few days later rather than coming out with the truth about BB right away.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Post your own sheet if you doubt me, I know I have scum because CJay is scum, just like last game. Who said to vote CJay out on day 3...me. My only problem is I didn't do enough about it, I'm correcting that past mistake now.

You really should just play the game and not try to make assumptions about people.
                    I did post my own sheet. A page or two before yours actually. And I just reposted it at the top of this page too. But mine was based on voting patterns, and JLash's results, not hunches. Because hunches are based on opinion.

I've been playing the game. If you would have seen my posts prior you would know this. I'm just kinda tired of your hunches, that's all.
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Judge by yourself

Really? That's it?

What I was expecting

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Really? That's it?

What I was expecting
                        Really? I didn't expect your link from Hyper at all.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I'd say it's more than decent odds when it's likely that 50% of the names I have there are non-town.

It is useful, the only problem is that now the town has two people for the mafia to target. JLash was already one and now Taylor is another. So if we lose JLash then we aren't going to get any more information to add to that list.

As I've already stated, the timing of Taylors statement was what concerned me the most, since I had just made that post naming him as a suspect, and then he came up with this out of no where. I really think that he should have compiled results and then released them a few days later rather than coming out with the truth about BB right away.

I did post my own sheet. A page or two before yours actually. And I just reposted it at the top of this page too. But mine was based on voting patterns, and JLash's results, not hunches. Because hunches are based on opinion.

I've been playing the game. If you would have seen my posts prior you would know this. I'm just kinda tired of your hunches, that's all.
                          Well yeah I kind of see that with Taylor but we had a 50/50 shot at losing a townie randomly going off the list anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Really? I didn't expect your link from Hyper at all.
                            Not exactly that type of song, but that kind of "you're going to get fucked up" type songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              You left out BB in that list. Intentionally?
                              Honestly, yes, because I thought that it was a legit revival as he was town when he died and the Necromancer was dead.

So really it is only one of those at least now.

The list in the second post is the one that is most likely to hit scum anyways.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                                Well yeah I kind of see that with Taylor but we had a 50/50 shot at losing a townie randomly going off the list anyway.
                                Better than a 67% chance of hitting townie during any other random lynch, assuming 20 town and 10 nontown to start the game.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X