Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vote Summary:

    Carling - 6 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091

    IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
    Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2011, 07:13 PM.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • BTW Carling is the one incapacitating people so that will end.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
        Lynch Carling

        Little info from my investigation last night, tried to get to clever and get Kaiser's role, alignment and ability, but just got a cryptic message back saying some of his pm is true some is false.
        I'm Judas, Hell-aligned, get @me!!

        Sadly you wasted your ability on me because everybody thinks I'm such an open book to read.

        Comment


        • Hmm, just noticed this...

          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Vote Summary:

          Body Burner - 12 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango, Carling, Xero

          The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

          Xero - 1 Clovdyx

          Body Burner HAS BEEN LYNCHED! WRITE-UP INCOMING...
          I realize that scum would vote for their own if there was an inevitable lynch about to happen... but Carling had the double vote, and if BB was truly the last member of his faction it's a little bit surprising to me that he would vote for him, because it would make it nearly impossible for him to win. Especially considering I was trying to get us to lynch someone else, and especially because most of us had Carling pegged as town, due to the double vote.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

          Time to Repeat.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            Steve survived 4 days after his role claim.
            Yeah well we all know how that went down...he died later. I'm not dying because my mafia buddies are going to back me up.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Hmm, just noticed this...



              I realize that scum would vote for their own if there was an inevitable lynch about to happen... but Carling had the double vote, and if BB was truly the last member of his faction it's a little bit surprising to me that he would vote for him, because it would make it nearly impossible for him to win. Especially considering I was trying to get us to lynch someone else, and especially because most of us had Carling pegged as town, due to the double vote.


              He is the last one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                Hmm, just noticed this...

                I realize that scum would vote for their own if there was an inevitable lynch about to happen... but Carling had the double vote, and if BB was truly the last member of his faction it's a little bit surprising to me that he would vote for him, because it would make it nearly impossible for him to win. Especially considering I was trying to get us to lynch someone else, and especially because most of us had Carling pegged as town, due to the double vote.
                Taylor put the nail in the coffin for BB, I'm sure that Carling thought that the best method would be to hang with the rest of the town and hope that he could have flown under the radar with his ability being town aligned for the past games. I'm sure when IR got killed the first night that he was immediately put in a bad position.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  Lynch Carling

                  Little info from my investigation last night, tried to get to clever and get Kaiser's role, alignment and ability, but just got a criptic message back saying some of his pm is true some is false.

                  From now on I'll just stick to simple boolean tests.

                  Body Burner nice to have you back again.
                  Alright, never mind, I was going to say we should see if Taylor has anything, but let's get on with it.

                  Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I think this will be the first time ever that somebody admits they are scum and survives the lynch that day.

                  OMG IM SOOOOOO GOOD AT THIS GAME!!!




                  lol im jking
                  Har har har

                  Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  BTW Carling is the one incapacitating people so that will end.
                  Right on, that was annoying when he targeted me.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Damn this is different since the double vote thing had been a town role in the past few games.
                    If you're scum, why are you voting for scum?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      ...I don't know what to make of this.

                      I had Taylor's back during the night, because I figured he would be the target if he was some sort of investigator role. My other option was to watch out for JLash...obviously, I screwed that one.

                      Sorry guys.

                      Comment


                      • Lynch Carling

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          If you're scum, why are you voting for scum?
                          I'm in the other faction. I already said it once.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I had Taylor's back during the night, because I figured he would be the target if he was some sort of investigator role. My other option was to watch out for JLash...obviously, I screwed that one.

                            Sorry guys.
                            You screwed up man, we are going to take Taylor out tonight. It doesn't matter if you block him because we have a role-blocker.

                            Comment


                            • Since it looks like Carling is getting lynched today who would be the best person to target tonight to see if they are town aligned or not?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                                Since it looks like Carling is getting lynched today who would be the best person to target tonight to see if they are town aligned or not?
                                Kaiser he said he was scum test that. Thats only my opinion though

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X