Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    Since it looks like Carling is getting lynched today who would be the best person to target tonight to see if they are town aligned or not?
    You. Why don't you check yourself before you wreck yourself?

    Comment


    • Vote Summary:

      Carling - 7 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, clovdyx

      IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2011, 07:13 PM.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        I had Taylor's back during the night, because I figured he would be the target if he was some sort of investigator role. My other option was to watch out for JLash...obviously, I screwed that one.

        Sorry guys.
        Well, you could have waited to apologize after the game. Now the target is on your back. Nice work.... Either that or you're scum.

        Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
        Since it looks like Carling is getting lynched today who would be the best person to target tonight to see if they are town aligned or not?
        My suggestions: Tango, Vitor, ChicagoJay
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Here is a possible play we could make:

          If BodyBurner is sure that Carling is the last of the Tenebrae and NOT a killing role then we could lynch Kaiser. The way he is pretending to be the town fool is too obvious and I have a strong suspicion he is the throat cutter. So long as Carling only incapacitates people he is of no threat to the town.

          Not fussed if we go for Carling though just to eliminate the Tenebrae from the game.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Well, you could have waited to apologize after the game. Now the target is on your back. Nice work.... Either that or you're scum.
            Let them try.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              Here is a possible play we could make:

              If BodyBurner is sure that Carling is the last of the Tenebrae and NOT a killing role then we could lynch Kaiser. The way he is pretending to be the town fool is too obvious and I have a strong suspicion he is the throat cutter. So long as Carling only incapacitates people he is of no threat to the town.

              Not fussed if we go for Carling though just to eliminate the Tenebrae from the game.
              Well when he incapacitates them he stills there power, so he could be dangerous. That stuff I said before about confirming a town investigator last time was true because Carling got the information through his stolen powers.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Well when he incapacitates them he stills there power, so he could be dangerous. That stuff I said before about confirming a town investigator last time was true because Carling got the information through his stolen powers.
                Then we've got to lynch Carling, he is dangerous.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I was revived by IR the first time. I always knew that. I wasnt told this time I assume it is Sits since he said it was him before it happened.
                  Why did you get revived a night after IR died?
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    Why did you get revived a night after IR died?
                    ?? ask swag. His PM to me said IR revived me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      ?? ask swag. His PM to me said IR revived me
                      Did you admit that before now? I don't think you did, but I might have overlooked it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        Did you admit that before now? I don't think you did, but I might have overlooked it.
                        No I didnt. I think admitting I was revived by a dead scum wouldnt of helped me too much.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          No I didnt. I think admitting I was revived by a dead scum wouldnt of helped me too much.

                          Fair enough, man. I have no problem with the play, by the way.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Fair enough, man. I have no problem with the play, by the way.
                            thanks. btw is this the first time someone has been revived twice in one game?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              thanks. btw is this the first time someone has been revived twice in one game?

                              This is the first time I've ever played mafia, so I have no idea. I didn't even know there WERE revivers in these games until you came back the next day. I heard people talking about a zombie apocalypse, and was like "WTF?".

                              Comment


                              • Rofl's in the game thread, he can come help us

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X