Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How was Jlash not protected?

    Carling
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      Rofl's in the game thread, he can come help us
      I was actually leaning towards Rofl being scum. He had been posting on other threads for a couple days now, and I was thinking that perhaps he was trying to be idol in here as a way of concealing himself. Of course, it's all speculation, and I'm not sure I believe it enough to even consider sending a lynch vote his way.

      Comment


      • You guys shouldn't bother lynching me, I'll admit I'm tenebrae aligned (I can't really deny it now) but my power allows me to find out alignments and information about people.
        BB can confirm I can win with the town and that I can be useful. If you want to go ahead I'll reveal all I know before I die.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          How was Jlash not protected?

          Carling
          Clowdyx apprently gambled, and lost.
          sigpic

          Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

          Stop being retarded.

          Comment


          • It is now Day 4. There are 24 Alive with 23 voting.

            IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
            But Md4l and BB cant vote

            So its 22 voting, but still 12 to lynch lol
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Lynch Carling

              Soo yeah we lost IR. I mean yeah Taylor is useful, so protect him from now on

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                You guys shouldn't bother lynching me, I'll admit I'm tenebrae aligned (I can't really deny it now) but my power allows me to find out alignments and information about people.
                BB can confirm I can win with the town and that I can be useful. If you want to go ahead I'll reveal all I know before I die.
                that is true. tenebrae win condition is survive till the end.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                  Clowdyx apprently gambled, and lost.
                  stupid post is stupid. Clowdyx admitting post was already stupid -.-

                  Comment


                  • Vote Summary:

                    Carling - 9 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, clovdyx, SanchoPanza, Tango

                    IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                    Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2011, 06:12 PM.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Vote Summary:

                      Carling - 9 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, NorthernCharge, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, clovdyx, SanchoPanza, Tango

                      IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                      Did you read my post just above this one?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        But Md4l and BB cant vote

                        So its 22 voting, but still 12 to lynch lol
                        Man, I am definitely losing it.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          You guys shouldn't bother lynching me, I'll admit I'm tenebrae aligned (I can't really deny it now) but my power allows me to find out alignments and information about people.
                          BB can confirm I can win with the town and that I can be useful. If you want to go ahead I'll reveal all I know before I die.
                          As long as it's concerning scum feel free to tell us
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                          Team CKane

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            Clowdyx apprently gambled, and lost.
                            My role is a gamble. It's somewhat limited in usage, and it only presents a chance of being effective.

                            PS:

                            It's a V.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              that is true. tenebrae win condition is survive till the end.
                              You should've opened with this and admitted that Tenebrae are independent and not scum.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                My role is a gamble. It's somewhat limited in usage, and it only presents a chance of being effective.

                                PS:

                                It's a V.
                                Dude, just stop
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                                Team CKane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X