X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Lynch Carling

Soo yeah we lost IR. I mean yeah Taylor is useful, so protect him from now on
    I assume you mean JLash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      As long as it's concerning scum feel free to tell us
      I didn't manage to find any scum, but I know several members of the town, 3 abilities and I have a good idea of a fourth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Dude, just stop
        Then people need to spell my name right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          I didn't manage to find any scum, but I know several members of the town, 3 abilities and I have a good idea of a fourth.
          Then don't say anything.

I don't like keeping indies alive, it rarely helps town. Also, they're clearly not indie, they're a faction and the name means shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I was actually leaning towards Rofl being scum. He had been posting on other threads for a couple days now, and I was thinking that perhaps he was trying to be idol in here as a way of concealing himself. Of course, it's all speculation, and I'm not sure I believe it enough to even consider sending a lynch vote his way.
            If ROFL was scum, BB likely would have stated this, because ROFL was targeted by Carling.

Originally posted by Carling View Post
            You guys shouldn't bother lynching me, I'll admit I'm tenebrae aligned (I can't really deny it now) but my power allows me to find out alignments and information about people.
            BB can confirm I can win with the town and that I can be useful. If you want to go ahead I'll reveal all I know before I die.
            Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            that is true. tenebrae win condition is survive till the end.
            Hmm.. this power could be useful as an aid to the town.. and he is by himself, and if he does turn on us then we can just lynch him later..

His power sounds like what Simonds had last game, except it can only be used every 2nd night.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Then people need to spell my name right.
              to be fair it's an annoying name to spell.

How would you pronounce it? Clov - dykes?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                Then don't say anything.

I don't like keeping indies alive, it rarely helps town. Also, they're clearly not indie, they're a faction and the name means shadow
                Ask BB, he confirmed I can win with the Town and I'm the last one, making me independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                  You should've opened with this and admitted that Tenebrae are independent and not scum.
                  Perhaps. You got screwed man, just awful luck.

Comment

• How do we know BB is town for sure now? This could be their plan to keep their faction alive
                    sigpic

Comment

• Need more tags.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Then don't say anything.

Just wondering, but could you explain why you don't want him to confirm players who are town? I certainly get not revealing abilities, but wouldn't the mafia already know who isn't with them? Just getting a list of who's on what side doesn't really give them much to go on for deciding who to assassinate.

Comment

Then don't say anything.

If you decide to lynch me I could anyway just to help the mafia.
                          I will say this though, in JLash's numbers I am town aligned so you need to find the same number of scum as before.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            How do we know BB is town for sure now? This could be their plan to keep their faction alive
                            Well since I can't be lynched today here you go

Taylor I AM TOWN

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              If ROFL was scum, BB likely would have stated this, because ROFL was targeted by Carling.

This is likely true. I just meant throughout the course of the game, I had been thinking that way, though.

to be fair it's an annoying name to spell.

How would you pronounce it? Clov - dykes?
                              You can just go with "Clov", if it's easier. Hell, Clo would be pretty obvious you meant me. And it's pronounced Clahvdicks.

Comment

Just wondering, but could you explain why you don't want him to confirm players who are town? I certainly get not revealing abilities, but wouldn't the mafia already know who isn't with them? Just getting a list of who's on what side doesn't really give them much to go on for deciding who to assassinate.
                                Oh he's good to go with that but not abilities, don't tell scum who our power roles are. Although scum might not know who indies are and they don't really want to kill indies since they would help them outnumber town

Comment

Working...
                                X