This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    This is likely true. I just meant throughout the course of the game, I had been thinking that way, though.

You can just go with "Clov", if it's easier. Hell, Clo would be pretty obvious you meant me. And it's pronounced Clahvdicks.
    What does it mean?

Comment

Just wondering, but could you explain why you don't want him to confirm players who are town? I certainly get not revealing abilities, but wouldn't the mafia already know who isn't with them? Just getting a list of who's on what side doesn't really give them much to go on for deciding who to assassinate.
      Mafia probably doesnt know the aligment of every player, theres bound to be independents out there, confirmed towns make the best targets... and that also increaces the chance of hitting a power role with kill.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• If tenebrae were town aligned why didn't they come out and say so?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          Oh he's good to go with that but not abilities, don't tell scum who our power roles are. Although scum might not know who indies are and they don't really want to kill indies since they would help them outnumber town

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
          Mafia probably doesnt know the aligment of every player, theres bound to be independents out there, confirmed towns make the best targets... and that also increaces the chance of hitting a power role with kill.
          Both of those are good points. However, do you guys think that there would be another independent faction out there? I'm not saying there's not - I'm just not sure, because I don't know how the rosters are traditionally done.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          What does it mean?
          It's perhaps the suckiest set of scrabble letters I've seen somebody have to start a game.

Comment

• @ Swag

You need to write Jlash's role next his name in the OP
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              @ Swag

You need to write Jlash's role next his name in the OP
              I do as I please.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I do as I please.
                All Hail SwAg!
                sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

I do as I please.
                  I wish you'd please me, then...I could use a good doing.

Comment

I do as I please.
                    Got you for 2 mistakes now Vitor
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish you'd please me, then...I could use a good doing.
                      gay

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        If tenebrae were town aligned why didn't they come out and say so?
                        I'd have been lynched instantly and no-one would have believed it. This is most of the same town that allowed the serial killer to live, but they won't let a confirmed independent who can actually find scum live.

Comment

Got you for 2 mistakes now Vitor
                          SanchoPanza HAS BEEN MODKILLED! Write-Up Incoming...

Just kidding.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

How do we know BB is town for sure now? This could be their plan to keep their faction alive
                            Meh, unlikely, as Sitisfit disclosed his revival attempt before swag did the writeup, and confirmed that he asked swag if he would return to his original alignment.

And, if they do anything scummy we know who to lynch.

Originally posted by Carling View Post
                            If you decide to lynch me I could anyway just to help the mafia.
                            I will say this though, in JLash's numbers I am town aligned so you need to find the same number of scum as before.
                            Really..?? That doesn't really make sense, how do you know that you come up town-aligned in JLash's results??

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                            If tenebrae were town aligned why didn't they come out and say so?
                            Probably because no one would believe them at the time.
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                              I'd have been lynched instantly and no-one would have believed it. This is most of the same town that allowed the serial killer to live, but they won't let a confirmed independent who can actually find scum live.
                              If you had found one scum this would be a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                                This sounds exactly like Steve... just saying.
                                sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X