This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Where's everybody else at on lynching Carling? Do we try to keep him alive so that he can be used as an asset, or do we continue the lynch so that we wipe out the last of a faction.
    I say we keep him. If he starts acting scummy it won't be very hard to get the town behind a lynch behind him in the future.

Also, it's a pretty threatening ability toward scum... the scum may kill him during the night, which leaves us with one less townie being killed.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Nobody was talking to you, Kaiser.
      Kaiser speaks with the voice of the legion.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• unlynch carling
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Where's everybody else at on lynching Carling? Do we try to keep him alive so that he can be used as an asset, or do we continue the lynch so that we wipe out the last of a faction.
          This is my idea, If I stay alive the town can choose my target for the next night and I'll put all relevant information about alignment in a post so that Taylor can confirm I'll be able to help the town and am not scum.

Comment

Nobody was talking to you, Kaiser.
            You should respect people who have the game figured out already.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, clovdyx, SanchoPanza, Tango

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2011, 06:11 PM.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I say we keep him. If he starts acting scummy it won't be very hard to get the town behind a lynch behind him in the future.

Also, it's a pretty threatening ability toward scum... the scum may kill him during the night, which leaves us with one less townie being killed.
                So you would rather potentially lynch a townie, rather than lynch a confirmed non town aligned person?
                sigpic

Comment

• Why is it 11 to lynch?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    So you would rather potentially lynch a townie, rather than lynch a confirmed non town aligned person?
                    That's my problem right now. Obviously we could always lynch Tango.
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• It sucks that I wasted my ability on BB now that JLash is dead and Carling the Tenebrae aren't that much of a threat to the town.
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Why is it 11 to lynch?
                        Ugh. You're no longer allowed to talk, your previous post messed me up even more.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          That's my problem right now. Obviously we could always lynch Tango.
                          I have a better idea, let's find out who the cop is and kill them.

Comment

• Carling

I was robbed last night.

Comment

Why is it 11 to lynch?
                              24 alive, MD4L and BB can't vote. 22 vote, it should be 12...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I have a better idea, let's find out who the cop is and kill them.
                                Sure, why not, it has worked so well in the past. Obvious sarcasm is obvious
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X