Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get rid of Carling, this Tenebrae faction needs to go. It reeks of scum. "Darkness or Shadows" doesn't sound like a town-aligned faction to me.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 9 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, clovdyx, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        24 alive, MD4L and BB can't vote. 22 vote, it should be 12...
        Thanks. Inching up that list.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Who else has been robbed? I think Paddy was the only person I saw say something about it.

Comment

• Unlynch Carling

If anybody has a good target, that'd be swell.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              So you would rather potentially lynch a townie, rather than lynch a confirmed non town aligned person?
              Well I think his ability can greatly benefit the town. And we know who to vote for if things start going wrong. Me and Simonds won last time basically because of this ability. Except SImonds could use it every night, not every second.

Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              That's my problem right now. Obviously we could always lynch Tango.
              I'm down. Seriously.

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              Carling

I was robbed last night.
              Doesn't add up, when he robbed me and ROFL we were incapacitated. It must have been someone else that got you.
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                Who else has been robbed? I think Paddy was the only person I saw say something about it.
                Yeah a few nights ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Unlynch Carling

How about the 100% confirmed scum?

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Well I think his ability can greatly benefit the town. And we know who to vote for if things start going wrong. Me and Simonds won last time basically because of this ability. Except SImonds could use it every night, not every second.

Doesn't add up, when he robbed me and ROFL we were incapacitated. It must have been someone else that got you.
                      I don't rob people, I am essentially Simonds with a cool down period and in return people miss the day phase as well.

I was using Rofl's ability last night, and didn't target Mpg anyway.

Comment

• The thief could be indie or even town

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          How about the 100% confirmed scum?
                          I'm not scum, if I survive I'll make a post about my alignment and Taylor can analyse it.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          The thief could be indie or even town
                          The thief is one of the 5 town aligned roles I know for what it's worth.

Comment

• Here is what I suggest... these are the people that have voted every one of the first 3 days:

Tango, MD4L, Prodigy, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.

JLash also but hes dead and town and Taylor but I think he is town.

Carling/BB can either of you confirm if any of these players are town or not..?

I think 4 of these guys are scum. And 3 are almost guaranteed to be scum.
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Unlynch Carling

ChicagoJay

Comment

• Lynch Carling.

Comment

Working...
                                X