Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    You are sure these guys are town? I believe you on the last two and if Paddy is town I believe a strong idea of who another possible independent is. I don't want to hand over my mafia buddies since I'm apart of the mafia.
    Not those 3, but I'd rather cross one potential lyncher than 3.

    Comment


    • Vote Summary:

      Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17

      chicagojay - 2 The Kaiser, Carling

      Tango - 2 Clovdyx, NLights

      IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2011, 07:48 PM. Reason: Just one of those days...
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Carling View Post
        Paddy, Hyper and Clov I believe requested I keep roles private, I won't go against a majority and give things away or it will help the town.
        Yeah I'd like it if you kept quiet about roles too, especially considering I was one of your targets.

        I also think that you should use your power on one of the people on that list that I had... but decide who yourself, so that scum don't know who you're targeting.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Vote Summary:

          Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17

          chicagojay - 3 The Kaiser, NLights, Carling

          Tango - 1 Clovdyx

          IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
          Didn't NorthernCharge vote for Tango?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Didn't NorthernCharge vote for Tango?
            this
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

            Time to Repeat.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Didn't NorthernCharge vote for Tango?
              Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              this
              U hoors
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Gotta say I don't understand the reasoning for going after other players when BB gave up a Tenebrea player. Since Sit brought BB back he's very likely town again so his word should be all we need.

                Comment


                • Alright, gameface is on. No more Vitor mistakes.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    Gotta say I don't understand the reasoning for going after other players when BB gave up a Tenebrea player. Since Sit brought BB back he's very likely town again so his word should be all we need.
                    I've admitted to being Tenebrae, but the point is that my ability is partly investigative, partly blocking and that Tenebrae aren't against the town, they're independent (BB confirmed). I also cannot kill anyone and I'm lying Taylor can investigate this and you can lynch me tomorrow.

                    Comment


                    • NOOOO!!!! The Kaiser tags are all gone.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                        I've admitted to being Tenebrae, but the point is that my ability is partly investigative, partly blocking and that Tenebrae aren't against the town, they're independent (BB confirmed). I also cannot kill anyone and I'm lying Taylor can investigate this and you can lynch me tomorrow.
                        My reasoning would be that your alignment can be seen as a threat to the town. The other choice is likely killing a town member. In my opinion anyone is non-town should be seen a threat not a friend.

                        Comment


                        • Kill all scum

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                            Kill all scum
                            He gets it
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Thou shalt not suffer a scum to live.
                              sigpic

                              Originally posted by blue5213
                              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                              Stop being retarded.

                              Comment


                              • The Kaiser are you town, yes or no? Refusing to directly answer the question is a blatant tell that you are the kill role.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X