This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    The Kaiser are you town, yes or no? Refusing to directly answer the question is a blatant tell that you are the kill role.
    I cannot answer that due to role restrictions. I can answer that after this day phase. For now, I must say that I am mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      Kill all scum
      Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      He gets it
      Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      Thou shalt not suffer a scum to live.
      I agree, but I'm not scum.

The town just lost the best investigative ability they had, I don't see why you should throw away another when you haven't even found the mafia yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        My reasoning would be that your alignment can be seen as a threat to the town. The other choice is likely killing a town member. In my opinion anyone is non-town should be seen a threat not a friend.
        Getting rid of Tango or CJay is apart of that 4/7 list. They are both apart of the 7 so we have technically greater than a 50% of hitting an independent there. You aren't going to hit mafia because neither one of them are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          I agree, but I'm not scum.

The town just lost the best investigative ability they had, I don't see why you should throw away another when you haven't even found the mafia yet.
          Do you have no confidence in us? *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
            The Kaiser are you town, yes or no? Refusing to directly answer the question is a blatant tell that you are the kill role.
            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            I cannot answer that due to role restrictions. I can answer that after this day phase. For now, I must say that I am mafia.
            Village Idiot forsure, please do not waste another investigation on him tonight...
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              I meant Judas, Hell-Aligned

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                Village Idiot forsure, please do not waste another investigation on him tonight...
                Lol I'm Judas, Hell-Aligned

Comment

Getting rid of Tango or CJay is apart of that 4/7 list. They are both apart of the 7 so we have technically greater than a 50% of hitting an independent there. You aren't going to hit mafia because neither one of them are.
                  Surely getting rid of someone is 100% non-town is better than a 57% shot. Common man simple maths going on here.

Comment

Surely getting rid of someone is 100% non-town is better than a 57% shot. Common man simple maths going on here.
                    Except that you are missing the part where BB has stated that Tenebrae is not a scum faction.

Comment

Except that you are missing the part where BB has stated that Tenebrae is not a scum faction.
                      BB, did SwAg post you Tenebrae win conditions?
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        This!!

If we believe BB to be town, then we should have no problem believing him about Carling.

And it's 4/6 assuming that we all believe that Taylor is one of the good guys.
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                          Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          that is true. tenebrae win condition is survive till the end.

Comment

• They aren't exactly a town faction either
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              And it's 4/6 assuming that we all believe that Taylor is one of the good guys.
                              And by the Kaiser Christmas Tree, we are hitting an independent here...not like I would give up one of my mafia buddies just to have fun or anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                                Swag did not. I asked Carling what our goal was, he told me it was to survive to the end. I doubt he'd lie to me about it, but Swag himself never told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X