X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Carling

Comment

• And BTW Xero that was completely random had no control over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        And BTW Xero that was completely random had no control over that.
        Whether it was random or not I don't know. All I know is that it was mighty convenient that it was me who was stabbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
          Whether it was random or not I don't know. All I know is that it was mighty convenient that it was me who was stabbed.
          Well, you were the last one to vote, so yes, it does make sense.

Now change your vote.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
            Yea I had no control over it.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 9 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero

chicagojay - 2 The Kaiser, Carling

Tango - 2 Clovdyx, NLights

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I'm gonna say lynch Carling. We can take a shot in the dark and try to hit a more powerful scum and possibly hit a townie, or we can take the sure thing and wipe out a scum faction.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Vote Summary:

Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                So wait, Carling doesn't have a double vote anymore? Or typo?

Comment

• There is clearly so much scum voting for Carling's elimination...

Wake the **** up town!!
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 10 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• All caught up now. Gonna have to make the easy decision and vote Carling

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I'm gonna say lynch Carling. We can take a shot in the dark and try to hit a more powerful scum and possibly hit a townie, or we can take the sure thing and wipe out a scum faction.

So wait, Carling doesn't have a double vote anymore? Or typo?
                        Tenebrae aren't scum, and I believe I only have the double when I incapacitate someone. Swag would have to confirm but that's my interpretation of it (it wasn't in my role PM).

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        There is clearly so much scum voting for Carling's elimination...

Wake the **** up town!!
                        I think that now Jlash is dead they don't have any worry in voting, checked my notes, Hyper, Sancho and Mpg missed yesterdays vote when it was obvious what JLash's role was.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 12 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138, The Prodigy

Carling HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Vote Summary:

Carling - 12 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138, The Prodigy

Carling HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
                            Ninja edit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                              Tenebrae aren't scum, and I believe I only have the double when I incapacitate someone. Swag would have to confirm but that's my interpretation of it (it wasn't in my role PM).

I think that now Jlash is dead they don't have any worry in voting, checked my notes, Hyper, Sancho and Mpg missed yesterdays vote when it was obvious what JLash's role was.
                              I was blocked from voting yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                                Ninja edit?
                                Matters why?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X