X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Vote Summary:

Carling - 12 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138, The Prodigy

chicagojay - 2 The Kaiser, Carling

Tango - 2 Clovdyx, NLights

Carling HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
    Huh, I guess Prodigy had the double. Ah well, I was honest about everything. Good luck to the town.

Comment

• So Carling clearly doesn't have a double vote and the second vote is separate from the first

Comment

Matters why?
        Could tell us whether Prodigy had a double vote or whether someone else has a secret vote.

You shouldn't reply to this but that's why I'm pointing it out

Comment

• The double wasn't used on the first day. prodigy voted on the first day, cue my excel sheet. I cant see how it was Prodigy. But one of those guys obviously has a secret/double
          sigpic

Comment

• Day 4:

"Alright... No protection roles?"

"I'm alive! Hahaha-ha-haha!"

"Again?"

"I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!

*sigh* "You're going to draw this out aren't you..."

"Only a bit longer... I know something you don't know!"

"I am Judas, Hell-Aligned"

"Hey Kaiser, didn't we tell you to shut up yesterday?"

"Yeah, shut up retard."

"Carling! He's a bad man!"

"Good enough for me!"

"Yeah, I like following blindly."

"Alright guys... I admit it, I am Tenebrae, but I am not scum... I only have to survive to the end of the game and I got a semi-investigative role...So, I'm not a threat."

"Not Town-Aligned! Not Town-Aligned!"

*Sigh* "No wonder the Town always loses."

The crowd assembles in the usual angry mob fashion and begins pressing toward Carling... He has a chance to run, but he doesn't take it... Instead, he stands there looking into the crowd... He looks around at each of them... He wonders why they only see him as nothing but a threat... The crowd reaches him and stops, looking at him with an ornate curiosity...

Carling gazes back at them and then collapses and lies on the ground, motionless. The crowd just look down at him and then one member of the mob checks to see if his heart is beating... It is not.

Carling is dead. He was The Warlock, Tenebrae-Aligned.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR PMs.
            Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-26-2011, 03:51 PM.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Why is Paddy able to be editing posts BEFORE the write-up, when he is part of the game?!?
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                Why is Paddy able to be editing posts BEFORE the write-up, when he is part of the game?!?
                Eh, you're technically not supposed to post after I post "[Insert name] HAS BEEN LYNCHED".
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Alright Kaiser why shouldn't I come to your house and murder your role claiming ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                    I think that now Jlash is dead they don't have any worry in voting
                    yup, this is how I feel.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

"I am Judas, Hell-Aligned"

"Hey Kaiser, didn't we tell you to shut up yesterday?"

This?

Comment

• I like Warlocks, why did you lynch the warlock?

Comment

• Catching up..

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Post your own sheet if you doubt me, I know I have scum because CJay is scum, just like last game. Who said to vote CJay out on day 3...me. My only problem is I didn't do enough about it, I'm correcting that past mistake now.
                          My info disagrees.
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Eh, you're technically not supposed to post after I post "[Insert name] HAS BEEN LYNCHED".
                            Alright, so if there was any information in that post, then Paddy has it, and some, or all of the rest of us don't...?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Why is Paddy able to be editing posts BEFORE the write-up, when he is part of the game?!?
                              i would never edit a post in this thread unless Swag was okay with a dead post but needed certain things taken out. Carling extended his wishes of a good game to all of us

Comment

Alright, so if there was any information in that post, then Paddy has it, and some, or all of the rest of us don't...?
                                I have a copy of the original post; there was no information not already presented in the game thread in it - it was Carling wishing the Town well from this point on.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X