This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Alright, so if there was any information in that post, then Paddy has it, and some, or all of the rest of us don't...?
    It's more of a principle thing about dead posting, I feel kinda bad cause Carling was being classy but dead posting isn't allowed, he can drop a general "good game" post in Blah or Siena's thread or the in game thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I have a copy of the original post; there was no information not already presented in the game thread in it - it was Carling wishing the Town well from this point on.
      Super weird that he would wish the town luck when he was obviously scum... smh
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• What is smh? I've seen so many people use it...

Comment

• I saw the post, SwAG aint lieing, nor would he have any reason to
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            What is smh? I've seen so many people use it...
            Smh; Shake my head
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• That was totally a scum pushed vote right there plus we have a secret voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                That was totally a scum pushed vote right there plus we have a secret voter.
                But you're scum?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  But you're scum?
                  Do you really think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                    I agree, but I'm not scum.

The town just lost the best investigative ability they had, I don't see why you should throw away another when you haven't even found the mafia yet.
                    I'd beg to differ.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Do you really think that?
                      No. you're the village idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        No. you're the village idiot
                        Could be...

Comment

• You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
                            GTFO of here with your "logic" and "reason". Nobody asked for an intelligent thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
                              Yeah it was bad, we have to move on from it and find someway to get a few scum off the board here quick.

Comment

• /endrant.

Okay, we need to go back and suspect EVERYONE who voted for Carling AFTER he OPENLY CLAIMED THAT TENEBRAE WIN CONDITION WAS TO SURVIVE UNTIL THE END AND THAT HE WOULD WILLINGLY HELP THE TOWN, BEING THE LAST MEMBER OF HIS FACTION.

This, "oh, kill all scumz0rz" **** doesn't work anymore in this situation. Suspect all the idiots who pushed up the vote on an obviously not scum player.

Comment

Working...
                                X