This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
    Yea this is pretty much how I felt about it
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• If they were a pro town faction they wouldn't have hidden the whole time. I think we got lucky and their kill role was killed early.

Comment

You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
        Pretty much this.

Comment

• Anyway we have numbers to play around with now in finding out the other scum faction. Remember that there are also several independents out there that are lurking. Town members, choose your targets wisely.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            If they were a pro town faction they wouldn't have hidden the whole time. I think we got lucky and their kill role was killed early.
            I don't think they had a kill role. IR was a reviver, and Carling stole peoples powers. I they werent pro-town, but they weren't against the town either. They just had to survive.

Comment

• Let me throw a little more logic on this...

People who unlynched Carling after he claimed he could be beneficial to town: NorthernCharge, Clovdyx, The Kaiser

People who lynched Carling after seeing that he could be beneficial to town:

Originally posted by Tango View Post
              Lynch Carling

Soo yeah we lost IR. I mean yeah Taylor is useful, so protect him from now on
              Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              Carling

I was robbed last night.
              Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              Lynch Carling.
              Originally posted by Xero View Post
              Lynch Carling
              Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              I'm gonna say lynch Carling. We can take a shot in the dark and try to hit a more powerful scum and possibly hit a townie, or we can take the sure thing and wipe out a scum faction.
              Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              All caught up now. Gonna have to make the easy decision and vote Carling
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Vote Summary:

Carling - 12[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"] Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza,[/COLOR] Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138, The Prodigy
              Final lynch count. We all (should) understand that there's a secret vote now. We thought that, at first, Carling had it, but he never voted for himself, and it's plain that there are only 11 people up there.

The cyan represents everyone who didn't rescind their vote for Carling after he claimed he'd help town (I saw posts from all these people, so it's not like they weren't online to see). IDK, wasn't here when it happened. The purple are the people who I have above, who voted for Carling after he claimed he'd help town.

Use some logic here, town. Obviously not all of these guys are town; this was a lynch that was heavily pushed by scum that were afraid of Carling helping the town. A lot of these people could be potentially scum, except I have Ckane cleared as town. Taylor also appears to be town, but we can't be sure; he could just as easily be indie.
              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• I got locked up yesterday so I couldn't vote.

Comment

• Okay, edited the post above to try and change the font of the not working font to a different cyan-ish color; didn't work.
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Mdb/mpg/Xero/Prodigy/Tango all seem pretty scummy to me.

I think the town should be worrisome of all five of these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      I don't think they had a kill role. IR was a reviver, and Carling stole peoples powers. I they werent pro-town, but they weren't against the town either. They just had to survive.
                      That sounds like a really boring faction, how could that exist? Why even make a faction if it doesn't do anything?

Comment

• I'm fairly sure that Xero is town as well. I had him marked off in my post about who is scum and not.

Comment

If they were a pro town faction they wouldn't have hidden the whole time. I think we got lucky and their kill role was killed early.
                          Seriously? BB was Tenebrae for a period of time; he was given the names of all the other members of the faction. He said, clearly, that Carling was the last of the faction after he was revived by Sit. Originally the Tenebrae faction was just IR and Carling, the Necromancer and the Warlock. One could revive people and the other claimed to investigate & role block. I think the lynch was pushed by scum to kill a valuable asset to the town. BB said their win condition was survive until the end, not kill all town members. Think; if that's their win condition, maybe they don't have a killing role?! Common guys.

Comment

That sounds like a really boring faction, how could that exist? Why even make a faction if it doesn't do anything?
                            To make the game more interesting? Mafia games that are straight mafia-town seem boring IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Are you insisting on killing me tonight?

Comment

Let me throw a little more logic on this...

Final lynch count. We all (should) understand that there's a secret vote now. We thought that, at first, Carling had it, but he never voted for himself, and it's plain that there are only 11 people up there.

The cyan represents everyone who didn't rescind their vote for Carling after he claimed he'd help town (I saw posts from all these people, so it's not like they weren't online to see). IDK, wasn't here when it happened. The purple are the people who I have above, who voted for Carling after he claimed he'd help town.

Use some logic here, town. Obviously not all of these guys are town; this was a lynch that was heavily pushed by scum that were afraid of Carling helping the town. A lot of these people could be potentially scum, except I have Ckane cleared as town. Taylor also appears to be town, but we can't be sure; he could just as easily be indie.
                                Let me ask you this; How can you be sure that their win condition didnt involve them outnumbering the town? Because they said so?

Your entire argument is based upon taking Carling's word that he would help us. In a game of trickery and deception, that really didnt sound like a good idea to me.

So sure, maybe he COULD have helped us, but who is to say for sure? Also, by taking away a non-townie from the game, we should now be able to narrow Jlash's results even more.

There could have been much worse results than this one

Comment

Working...
                                X