Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    That sounds like a really boring faction, how could that exist? Why even make a faction if it doesn't do anything?
    As someone once in the faction trust me thas all there was

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Seriously? BB was Tenebrae for a period of time; he was given the names of all the other members of the faction. He said, clearly, that Carling was the last of the faction after he was revived by Sit. Originally the Tenebrae faction was just IR and Carling, the Necromancer and the Warlock. One could revive people and the other claimed to investigate & role block. I think the lynch was pushed by scum to kill a valuable asset to the town. BB said their win condition was survive until the end, not kill all town members. Think; if that's their win condition, maybe they don't have a killing role?! Common guys.
      Maybe it was like the Zombie faction? more focused on revival than killing? I'm just guessing, there hasn't been a faction in any game who's objective was to survive, even BOPE who were town friendly had to find the scum

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Are you insisting on killing me tonight?
        You said youd give me a reason not too. I see no down side offing mafia as you claim to be

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
          To make the game more interesting? Mafia games that are straight mafia-town seem boring IMO.
          totally but they should have a side role - successfully kill 3 scum, find the serial killer, infect enough people to take over the town. Whatever. Survive? meh. Maybe it's in it, BB says so, he heard it from the faction not Swag.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            Maybe it was like the Zombie faction? more focused on revival than killing? I'm just guessing, there hasn't been a faction in any game who's objective was to survive, even BOPE who were town friendly had to find the scum
            No, as zombies our win condition was to outnumber the remaining survivors. Either it be by killing or reviving. We just got really lucky with reviving.

            I don't believe that there's a faction which win condition is based on making through out the game, but this is SwAg's mafia.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Let me ask you this; How can you be sure that their win condition didnt involve them outnumbering the town? Because they said so?

              Your entire argument is based upon taking Carling's word that he would help us. In a game of trickery and deception, that really didnt sound like a good idea to me.

              So sure, maybe he COULD have helped us, but who is to say for sure? Also, by taking away a non-townie from the game, we should now be able to narrow Jlash's results even more.

              There could have been much worse results than this one
              You mean besides the fact that Sit came out and TOLD us that he was a reviver and he planned on reviving BB to help the town?? Did you read that, big time? Tell me when the scum has ever had a reviver, and I'll say I was wrong. Tenebrae don't count, either, they're an independent faction, not mafia-scum. Plus I wasn't going on Carling's word, I was going on BB's word.

              Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Maybe it was like the Zombie faction? more focused on revival than killing? I'm just guessing, there hasn't been a faction in any game who's objective was to survive, even BOPE who were town friendly had to find the scum
              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                You said youd give me a reason not too. I see no down side offing mafia as you claim to be
                He's not mafia. His win condition is to get himself lynched. Even if he was playing stupid, I don't think you could be this dumb AND not be village idiot.

                Comment


                • Scum pretty much had a reviver when MDFL was brought back as a zombie?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Maybe it was like the Zombie faction? more focused on revival than killing? I'm just guessing, there hasn't been a faction in any game who's objective was to survive, even BOPE who were town friendly had to find the scum
                    I'm sorry about the post I just posted, I accidentally undid my response to this quote. Let me try and rewrite it...

                    It seems like the sort of faction that is forced to pick a side in the game, you know? It seemed that, with the roles of an investigator and a reviver, the faction would be forced to pick a side (town or scum) and play with that side, kind of like the BOPE from Rio. They didn't have to stick with the town IIRC, but only survive. They could have easily killed off townies and played with the mafia, but that wasn't the smart play, considering the mafia was obliterated night 1, so they decided to try and play with the town. This could have been what Carling was going to do.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      He's not mafia. His win condition is to get himself lynched. Even if he was playing stupid, I don't think you could be this dumb AND not be village idiot.
                      Yea I know, just trying to have a little fun. And you calling him dumb or me

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        You mean besides the fact that Sit came out and TOLD us that he was a reviver and he planned on reviving BB to help the town?? Did you read that, big time? Tell me when the scum has ever had a reviver, and I'll say I was wrong. Tenebrae don't count, either, they're an independent faction, not mafia-scum. Plus I wasn't going on Carling's word, I was going on BB's word.
                        And how are you sure that Body Burner is a townie? Hopefully im missing something here, so if I am, please point me in the right direction.

                        Comment


                        • Rofl is the secret voter.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            You said youd give me a reason not too. I see no down side offing mafia as you claim to be
                            lol I'm not mafia I'm town. I have certain requirements up until a certain night I have to meet but I'm vanilla townie until then and currently am very vanilla.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              And how are you sure that Body Burner is a townie? Hopefully im missing something here, so if I am, please point me in the right direction.
                              Im a townie. Come on Taylor

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Rofl is the secret voter.
                                From the info Carling shared with me I can tell you no he's not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X