This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    Scum pretty much had a reviver when MDFL was brought back as a zombie?
    Nah, NCharge revived me and was town. I became a zombie because I was revived too late.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Yea I know, just trying to have a little fun. And you calling him dumb or me
    Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      From the info Carling shared with me I can tell you no he's not.
      Then spill it. I had it narrowed down to 4 people that didn't vote in the lynches with the secret voter:

Rofl
      Hunter
      Wraith
      You

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        lol I'm not mafia I'm town. I have certain requirements up until a certain night I have to meet but I'm vanilla townie until then and currently am very vanilla.
        Claim to be jesus and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          And how are you sure that Body Burner is a townie? Hopefully im missing something here, so if I am, please point me in the right direction.
          Okay. Here is why I believe BB is town.

Before the Night phase post was posted, Sitisfit said that he had tried to revive BB in hopes that he could reveal what he knew about the Tenebrae faction.

Never, in the three (current) games of mafia that I've played in, have the Mafia had a reviver role. The Tenebrae faction doesn't count, considering that they're a faction that is independent and must pick a side. Piling all this together, Sitisfit seems like a town, and as such, BB must be too. Also, there shouldn't be two independent revivers. That would just be too much.
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post

Him.
            How can you call me dumb for playing an idiot when I am one? If that is my role then I played it to perfection.

Comment

Then spill it. I had it narrowed down to 4 people that didn't vote in the lynches with the secret voter:

Rofl
              Hunter
              Wraith
              You
              Rofl- No secret vote
              Hunter no idea
              Wraith no idea
              me- no secret vote

Comment

Claim to be jesus and stuff
                Yes that was a requirement. It was very fun to do.

Comment

Rofl- No secret vote
                  Hunter no idea
                  Wraith no idea
                  me- no secret vote
                  Alright I figured that you would want to always vote secretly if you voted and Hunter and Wraith both publicly voted once. Rofl had never voted so that was my gut feeling about it.

Comment

Nah, NCharge revived me and was town. I became a zombie because I was revived too late.

Him.
                    Boom. My point seems pretty solid now, eh? BB was revived the next night each time he died. Mafia rule of thumb means that he comes back as the role of the person who revived him. Sit wouldn't stick his neck out like that if he was scum, plus the scum would be too powerful of a faction if they had a reviver. BB has to be a townie.
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      Okay. Here is why I believe BB is town.

Before the Night phase post was posted, Sitisfit said that he had tried to revive BB in hopes that he could reveal what he knew about the Tenebrae faction.

Never, in the three (current) games of mafia that I've played in, have the Mafia had a reviver role. The Tenebrae faction doesn't count, considering that they're a faction that is independent and must pick a side. Piling all this together, Sitisfit seems like a town, and as such, BB must be too. Also, there shouldn't be two independent revivers. That would just be too much.
                      I just dont understand the Sitisfit and BB connection. Just because Sit is town, doesnt mean that BB is, right? Unless it states in Sits role that whoever he revives will come back as the same alignment as Sit.

Hypothetically, Sit could have revived Chg, but does that make Chg a townie? Not necessarily.

Comment

How can you call me dumb for playing an idiot when I am one? If that is my role then I played it to perfection.
                        You have been annoying, but you have not played your role to perfection.

Comment

Rofl- No secret vote
                          Hunter no idea
                          Wraith no idea
                          me- no secret vote
                          It's wraith, hunter publicly voted for you when you got lynched and the secret vote was in play. Carling's "double vote" was the reason I never looked at that.

So wraith is our secret voter then...

Comment

You have been annoying, but you have not played your role to perfection.
                            This is totally why everybody thought the village idiot was somebody else until I role-claimed Jesus....

Comment

I just dont understand the Sitisfit and BB connection. Just because Sit is town, doesnt mean that BB is, right? Unless it states in Sits role that whoever he revives will come back as the same alignment as Sit.

Hypothetically, Sit could have revived Chg, but does that make Chg a townie? Not necessarily.
                              I am town. geez people.

Comment

MD4L just said that in Mafia II when NCharge revived him, he would have came back as town but he became a zombie because he wasn't revived soon enough. Sit also said he verified it with SwAg that BB would come back as town. Let me find the post for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X