This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    MD4L just said that in Mafia II when NCharge revived him, he would have came back as town but he became a zombie because he wasn't revived soon enough. Sit also said he verified it with SwAg that BB would come back as town. Let me find the post for you.
    Crap, well if thats the case, then I completely missed that in my quick catch up and it is my fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Crap, well if thats the case, then I completely missed that in my quick catch up and it is my fault.
      MD4L was zombie in Mafia 2 because he wasn't revived soon enough, let's get that clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Before night ends:

After being reassured that he will come back with his original alignment I tried to revive Body Burner tonight in the hope that he could tell us the remaining members of the Tenebrae-alignment.
        BB died originally as The Butcher, Town-Aligned.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Night 1:

Crouching, bow and arrow drawn, stalking... All are words that could describe the man who is in the wilderness on this evening. He sees his intended target and pulls an arrow and knocks it. Body Burner takes his time lining up his shot on the kill and he releases... The arrow goes whizzing by the animal - missing it only by inches - but startled by it, runs off.

"Damn bow!"

Dejected, Body Burner jumps down from his perch and decides to look for a new spot to hunt this evening. Until something most peculiar happens.

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

The wilderness around and underneath Body Burner erupts into, ironically, flames. He does his best to escape the flames and does for a short period of time by climbing back onto his perch, but the fire had enclosed him by that point and the air had far too much smoke in it for him to survive much longer...

"Blasted! I miss, now I am punished for my failure!"

Body Burner is dead. He was The Butcher, Town-Aligned
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

It isn't your fault, it was just that we have a secret voter most likely, suspected to be Wraith. It was a boneheaded thing to do for all the town people that voted for Carling IMO, but it's over with.
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            This is totally why everybody thought the village idiot was somebody else until I role-claimed Jesus....
            Nah, you've just been annoying. Mpg was a much better player than you as village idiot. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as annoying in a mafia game.

Comment

• By the way... I deserve a medal for all this stuff that I do for the town... I'm turning into a Mafia beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Nah, you've just been annoying. Mpg was a much better player than you as village idiot. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as annoying in a mafia game.
                And yet I outlasted him...

Comment

• Well shit. Now I understand why you guys are so upset.

Comment

Well shit. Now I understand why you guys are so upset.
                    Yeh. DW about it, though. We have a somewhat lead on who might be scum.

Comment

Yeh. DW about it, though. We have a somewhat lead on who might be scum.
                      And we pretty much narrowed it down to who the secret voter is probs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        And yet I outlasted him...
                        Because we've advised everyone not to waste a lynch on you. Wasting time for the town to lynch the idiot when they could be lynching scum.

Comment

Thats true. We also may be able to improve upon Jlash's results, but I havent gone back to check yet.

Comment

• I never doubted BB as a town player, Sitis clearly sought clarification on his role, asking which BB he was reviving, who doubts this?

Comment

We have it. It's wraith.

I ran through and eliminated everybody who made a public vote in days where the secret lynch came into play (days 2 and 5). I came down to 4 people (Rofl, Hunter, Wraith and BB).

We already know BB's ability so we can cross him out.

BB said that he knows what Rofl is and that Rofl isn't a secret vote so cross Rofl out (remember that Rofl was robbed)

I forgot day 4 was a secret vote day as well and Hunter publicly voted so that eliminates him. Leaving wraith.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Because we've advised everyone not to waste a lynch on you. Wasting time for the town to lynch the idiot when they could be lynching scum.
                                I've intentionally done stuff to get you guys not to lynch me as well. Certain slip ups were intentional on my part.

Comment

Working...
                                X