This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Because we've advised everyone not to waste a lynch on you. Wasting time for the town to lynch the idiot when they could be lynching scum.
    Especially since, in most cases, the town idiot gets an ability when he lasts the correct amount of days of his antics.

Last thing I'm going to post before I go to bed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthago_delenda_est

Wikipedia of the words scratched onto the piece of parchment on the scene of JLash's death. The man that is killing the townies is most likely a Roman.

If I die tonight, suspect someone from the list of people who voted for Carling to die. Go back to my list that I posted if you must. I'll check in tomorrow for the Night post.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Especially since, in most cases, the town idiot gets an ability when he lasts the correct amount of days of his antics.
      We still have a few days before I get to find out what my ability is.

Comment

• So Wraith is scum?

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post

Last thing I'm going to post before I go to bed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthago_delenda_est

Wikipedia of the words scratched onto the piece of parchment on the scene of JLash's death. The man that is killing the townies is most likely a Roman.

If I die tonight, suspect someone from the list of people who voted for Carling to die. Go back to my list that I posted if you must. I'll check in tomorrow for the Night post.
          Which is why I always said don't lynch him. As dumb as he played, the town was smart enough to listen and not lynch him. Eventually he'll help us out in a good way.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          We still have a few days before I get to find out what my ability is.
          I trolled you for you to confess that you were the village idiot. Hahaha.

Comment

I trolled you for you to confess that you were the village idiot. Hahaha.
            After I RC'ed Jesus everybody should have known. Deaner knew right after I did it, cat has been out of the bag since day 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              So Wraith is scum?
              I left a blank spot on my scum chart in his category so potentially yes. His votes have mainly been with the town consensus so that really says nothing. The only one that differs is that he voted Vitor on day 2 when I band wagoned to get VF lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I've intentionally done stuff to get you guys not to lynch me as well. Certain slip ups were intentional on my part.
                Hard to tell with you
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Hard to tell with you
                  Makes me the perfect village idiot. I decided to play like an idiot the whole game so it suited the role.

This is the last game I'll do this **** however. I'm changing up my play for the next game.

Comment

After I RC'ed Jesus everybody should have known. Deaner knew right after I did it, cat has been out of the bag since day 4.
                    The thing is now that you'll have a role, scum will almost definitely target you. Didn't wanna make this too obvious but it's pretty easy to see unless scum is lead by idiots.

Comment

Makes me the perfect village idiot. I decided to play like an idiot the whole game so it suited the role.

This is the last game I'll do this **** however. I'm changing up my play for the next game.
                      Were you the village idiot last game too?

Comment

The thing is now that you'll have a role, scum will almost definitely target you. Didn't wanna make this too obvious but it's pretty easy to see unless scum is lead by idiots.
                        In the process you made yourself also look pretty scummy. I mean who would want the village idiot to admit his role when most of the town members already knew his role? Scum knows that they are on the ropes and we have much bigger fish to fry than somebody who doesn't even have an ability right now...unless I was right when I made the chart and hit several scum members.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          Were you the village idiot last game too?
                          Nah I saw I had a ****ty role and decided to be uber aggressive/annoying

Comment

• Suggs is a very scary man.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Suggs is a very scary man.
                              Wrong thread Fag Dynasty....

Comment

In the process you made yourself also look pretty scummy. I mean who would want the village idiot to admit his role when most of the town members already knew his role? Scum knows that they are on the ropes and we have much bigger fish to fry than somebody who doesn't even have an ability right now...unless I was right when I made the chart and hit several scum members.
                                I know but you made it way too obvious. You should've made yourself still look like the village idiot, until you started going off and made it obvious you still had the role.

It would be pretty dumb to go after you, because I'd look like the obvious target and seeing as to how we just discussed the idea and theory now it would be pretty dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X