X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I dont actually have a kill ability. How's it feel to be messed with
    Eh that much I figured, I want all town to get on the same damn page though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      This. When you have to defend yourself constantly from being re-lynched and re-re-lynched, your count skyrockets.
      Yea I hope i dont have to do that again

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Lol did he believe that?!
        No because it's idiotic for a town member to kill another obvious town member.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          Eh that much I figured, I want all town to get on the same damn page though.
          Good luck with that you did annoy the hell out of alot of people

Comment

Good luck with that you did annoy the hell out of alot of people
            Who cares? Everybody already hates me when I play this game anyway so it doesn't matter. Hop on the damn bandwagon.

Comment

No because it's idiotic for a town member to kill another obvious town member.
              You calling me an idiot. Thats it you are so dead. Im going to sharpen the knife I used on Xero and gut your ass.

just messing around, but serious watch your back

Comment

Who cares? Everybody already hates me when I play this game anyway so it doesn't matter. Hop on the damn bandwagon.
                Eh, I don'tt care enough to hate someone on the internet

Comment

You calling me an idiot. Thats it you are so dead. Im going to sharpen the knife I used on Xero and gut your ass.

just messing around, but serious watch your back
                  I know, somebody already tried and failed on night 1. I already know some scum members just based on behavior, I don't have a four horsemen theory but JLash's info has really helped me a lot. It's a damn shame we lost him when we did but town has numbers right now and if we hit the right combo for this night phase I think we can really make some progress.

Comment

Eh, I don'tt care enough to hate someone on the internet
                    Loser.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I'm gone for one day, and this is the mess I come home to? You kids are in so much trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        I'm gone for one day, and this is the mess I come home to? You kids are in so much trouble.
                        Hi(:
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Hi(:
                          Hey cutie.

Comment

Hey cutie.
                            Where you been sexy?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Where you been sexy?
                              Thanksgiving festivities with friends. Don't really get much time to come on here.

For real though, I missed a lot, and the write-up didn't fill in all the blanks I was hoping it would.

Comment

Thanksgiving festivities with friends. Don't really get much time to come on here.

For real though, I missed a lot, and the write-up didn't fill in all the blanks I was hoping it would.
                                Well, what are your questions? It's only you and me right now

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X