Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCharge what night did Carling attack you?

Comment

• My problem is that I can get the numbers correct on scum for night 1 and 2 but not night 3. I'm looking into this and I'm trying to figure out the jump in scum here.

Comment

• Long post...

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        If they were a pro town faction they wouldn't have hidden the whole time.
        Yeah, you're totally right. Because the way everyone just reacted and lynched Carling proves that the town is totally reasonable when learning of a non-town faction member...

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Mdb/mpg/Xero/Prodigy/Tango all seem pretty scummy to me.
        Interesting list.

That sounds like a really boring faction, how could that exist? Why even make a faction if it doesn't do anything?
        Questioning Swag? Anyway, I think the idea is that they revive members for their faction. But IR died right away. So they could revive someone wth a kill ability if they wanted to.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Let me ask you this; How can you be sure that their win condition didnt involve them outnumbering the town? Because they said so?

Your entire argument is based upon taking Carling's word that he would help us. In a game of trickery and deception, that really didnt sound like a good idea to me.
        Reading and comprehension fail.

Maybe it was like the Zombie faction? more focused on revival than killing? I'm just guessing, there hasn't been a faction in any game who's objective was to survive, even BOPE who were town friendly had to find the scum
        It was a two member faction, Special-Investigations is the one I woudl likely compare it to the most. There have been independent roles who have had to simply survive until the end.. and not every mafia game is going to be the same as the one prior, and the one prior to that, just with renamed roles. You guys need to realize this!!

totally but they should have a side role - successfully kill 3 scum, find the serial killer, infect enough people to take over the town. Whatever. Survive? meh. Maybe it's in it, BB says so, he heard it from the faction not Swag.
        Why do you insisit that his only partner in the game at the time would lie to him about their ****ing win condition...??

That is a much bigger assumption than simply assuming that he was telling the truth if you ask me.

Scum pretty much had a reviver when MDFL was brought back as a zombie?
        Now you're just bringing up false facts. I was the reviver, I was town. Waited too long to bring him back, hence the zombie.

And how are you sure that Body Burner is a townie? Hopefully im missing something here, so if I am, please point me in the right direction.
        Yup, clearly you missed a lot. Good thing you voted without knowing what the **** was going on.

I just dont understand the Sitisfit and BB connection. Just because Sit is town, doesnt mean that BB is, right? Unless it states in Sits role that whoever he revives will come back as the same alignment as Sit.
        I would respond, but...

Crap, well if thats the case, then I completely missed that in my quick catch up and it is my fault.
        ...It seems you have it figured out now. I'll hold you to that.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        By the way... I deserve a medal for all this stuff that I do for the town... I'm turning into a Mafia beast.
        Like what, exactly?? Showing up too late to prevent the town from doing something dumb?? I was here pushing hard against lynching Carling, but didn't have the numbers on my side to prevent it from happening, so it quickly became pretty obvious that it was being pushed by the scum. Nice work breaking down everything that happened though, very helpful.

Thats true. We also may be able to improve upon Jlash's results, but I havent gone back to check yet.
        Unfortunately, the only was that we can improve on JLash's results now that he is dead, is when town-members die. Even when scum dies, it makes the % chance of hitting them worse for us.

Thanks again everyone for the lack of protection for him, despite my multiple requests.

I never doubted BB as a town player, Sitis clearly sought clarification on his role, asking which BB he was reviving, who doubts this?
        This is retarded. Why did you doubt BB's claims about Carling then?!? BB = town = we should believe what he says.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Either that or you're scum and you showed me your hand. With the percentages Clyde, it doesn't look very promising for you to be town.
        I thought so too, but his post earlier about people he suspects has me thinking otherwise perhaps...

Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        How did Carling get ratted on? And why does it seem like everyone's buddied up with BB, even though we know for a fact he's scum? Also, this is just one that's been bothering me, but why hasn't anyone died from VF's disease yet?
        Lol, if I didn't know better, I would have assumed this post was made by one of the voters.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
        with 23 players still alive i find it hard to believe that there is only 7 scum left. would be great, but i m doubting it
        Well IR, Carling and Chg are all dead non-town. If it's 1/3 non-town then that is somewhere around the right range.

/endrant
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• So why was lynching Carling a bad thing, if he wasn't Town aligned?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            So why was lynching Carling a bad thing, if he wasn't Town aligned?
            NCharge has a hard on for protecting scum I think.

Who would you have rather lynched Ncharge?

Comment

• Well I got the numbers to match up with JLash's. We could have a potential for 9 scum. I think there is 8 but 9 is a probability.

I've also sorted them into groups, if you guys want me to share I will.

BTW: By mine, the tenebrae aren't dead yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                NCharge what night did Carling attack you?
                Night 1. I couldn't participate Day 2 and Night 2.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                My problem is that I can get the numbers correct on scum for night 1 and 2 but not night 3. I'm looking into this and I'm trying to figure out the jump in scum here.
                Well BB became non-town and voted day 3, so that's one. If there was another jump to account for, then I will say this: Hunter is the only person in the game that voted for the first time on night 3... Just sayin'.

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                NCharge has a hard on for protecting scum I think.

Who would you have rather lynched Ncharge?
                Well, I voted to lynch Tango. So what the **** does that tell you?

For the record, I would have voted for you as well.

Tango, MD4L, Prodigy, Taylor, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.

That's the list, 4 of them are scum. I think Tango, Prodigy & mpg are the most likely.

MD4L said he was very suspicious of those 3, & ChicagoJay as well, so I'm not so suspicious of him anymore.

Taylor has an investigative role, but he could very well still be scum, just wasn't Tenebrae and so he was able to rat out BodyBurner.
                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Well I got the numbers to match up with JLash's. We could have a potential for 9 scum. I think there is 8 but 9 is a probability.
                  NVM I went back and recounted and it's 8.

Comment

Well I got the numbers to match up with JLash's. We could have a potential for 9 scum. I think there is 8 but 9 is a probability.

How do you figure the Tenebrae arent dead?

Comment

I'd like you to share. I also believe tenebrae is still alive too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        How do you figure the Tenebrae arent dead?
                        IR didn't revive BB. When BB was revived by sit he stalled for a while. I think he's still with them and Carling took the fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Night 1. I couldn't participate Day 2 and Night 2.

Well BB became non-town and voted day 3, so that's one. If there was another jump to account for, then I will say this: Hunter is the only person in the game that voted for the first time on night 3... Just sayin'.
                          Already accounted for. I had Hunter and BB already as pegged for scum but there is something interesting.

The same 7 scum voted day 2 and day 3. Here's the interesting part: The scum count increased by 1 and vote count by 2. The new voters were you and Centurion. You got converted to Tenebrae on night 1 so you came up as scum.

Comment

• Mafia: MPG, Tango, Wraith, MDB, Prodigy

Indy: Hunter

Tenebrae: NCharge, ROFL? (He hasn't voted yet)

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                              IR didn't revive BB. When BB was revived by sit he stalled for a while. I think he's still with them and Carling took the fall.
                              Yeah, but Sit confirmed with Swag that BB would come back as a townie before he revived him. The only way that BB could still be Tenebrae is if Sit is also Tenebrae aligned

Comment

• Lol I'm not mafia and Wraith has the double vote I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X