This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    So why was lynching Carling a bad thing, if he wasn't Town aligned?
    Okay, you aren't going to read the posts obviously but here is my summary:

BB got converted to town, to rat out the rest of Tenebrae. He did so, stating that it was ONLY CARLING LEFT AND ALSO SAID THAT TENEBRAE CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN, AND CARLING CANNOT KILL.

Carling was the one incapacitating people. He was able to steal their ability also for the following night when that person was incapacitated. His role = 1/2 Simonds role from last game, in that he can only use it every other night, instead of every night.

If you are a mafia player, then this is a VERY dangerous role to have left in the game, especially since Carling agreed to play with the town, essentially trying to target mafia going forward.

****, Carling even stated that he would target whoever the town suggested during the day phase.

If Carling ever did anythign even remotely scummy after we allowed him to live, it wouldn't be very hard to lynch him during a day period later in the game.

This is why. It's also why probably half the people that voted were scum.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Yeah, but Sit confirmed with Swag that BB would come back as a townie before he revived him. The only way that BB could still be Tenebrae is if Sit is also Tenebrae aligned
      Maybe sit has multiple revivals.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Mafia: MPG, Tango, Wraith, MDB, Prodigy

Indy: Hunter

Tenebrae: NCharge, ROFL? (He hasn't voted yet)
        Body Burners already outed the Tenebare aligned. Personally IMO, I think Rofl is Indy or town.

Comment

• I'm leaning towards MPG right now but it could be MD4L. The numbers don't shift either way but MD4L's voting pattern mirrors the mafia's more than MPG.

Originally posted by Day 2 Lynch
          Vikingfag173 - 11 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot

Vitor - 7 Ckane138, Tango, Vikingfag173, Taylor091, mdb17, Carling, Wraith

Xero - 3 MD4L, The Prodigy, chicagojay
          MPG's vote here doesn't make sense, especially if the mafia is going to risk losing a member. I originally had MD4L but since the MPG bandwagon is going strong I'll switch it up for now. Mafia really pushed hard on Vitor here and then later on both BB and Carling.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Okay, you aren't going to read the posts obviously but here is my summary:

BB got converted to town, to rat out the rest of Tenebrae. He did so, stating that it was ONLY CARLING LEFT AND ALSO SAID THAT TENEBRAE CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN, AND CARLING CANNOT KILL.

Carling was the one incapacitating people. He was able to steal their ability also for the following night when that person was incapacitated. His role = 1/2 Simonds role from last game, in that he can only use it every other night, instead of every night.

If you are a mafia player, then this is a VERY dangerous role to have left in the game, especially since Carling agreed to play with the town, essentially trying to target mafia going forward.

****, Carling even stated that he would target whoever the town suggested during the day phase.

If Carling ever did anythign even remotely scummy after we allowed him to live, it wouldn't be very hard to lynch him during a day period later in the game.

This is why. It's also why probably half the people that voted were scum.
            It was definitely one of those rushed lynches where scum just jumped all over the person. As someone who's been scum before, these were the type of lynches we were looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              Maybe sit has multiple revivals.
              Why would he come out and confess that?

He's nothing more than a mellow townie right now.

Comment

• MD4L, your avatar scares me... Can't you go back to the attractive women?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Lol I'm not mafia and Wraith has the double vote I think.
                  It's a secret vote and I'm positive that Wraith has a day/night anonymous ability. He might be the mafia framer. The thing I have here is that somebody either attempted to role-block or kill through poison on night 1. This is the night that I thought VF attacked me. I'm now positive that Prodigy tried giving me a little revenge for last game and they framed VF.

Your votes don't make sense but its either you or Clyde.

Comment

• I can't believe how under the radar Xero has flown. He was shady as hell and i'm pretty sure his brother took the fall for him on the 1st day

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      MD4L, your avatar scares me... Can't you go back to the attractive women?
                      I lost an avatar bet. Too bad.

Comment

• I'm also thinking Tango is the Godfather based on the numerous times that he has stated he is town-aligned. Remember that Godfather has investigation immunity which might be why he keeps saying that. CJay I think you couldn't find him either because he was blocked by the Mafia RB'er or he used investigation immunity.

Comment

• I've been robbed and lost for a day. One of those two things has to have come from mafia, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            I can't believe how under the radar Xero has flown. He was shady as hell and i'm pretty sure his brother took the fall for him on the 1st day
                            He's town, played shady just like you but is town. He's a doctor type role.

Comment

I've been robbed and lost for a day. One of those two things has to have come from mafia, right?
                              Then MD4L is the last mafia member is what your telling me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                It's a secret vote and I'm positive that Wraith has a day/night anonymous ability. He might be the mafia framer. The thing I have here is that somebody either attempted to role-block or kill through poison on night 1. This is the night that I thought VF attacked me. I'm now positive that Prodigy tried giving me a little revenge for last game and they framed VF.

Your votes don't make sense but its either you or Clyde.
                                it had to be Clyde then.

Comment

Working...
                                X