Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Notice on day 3 that Carling and Chg dropped from the votes but BB and Hunter took their place. 1 New Scum voters but 2 new voters from day 2 outside of BB and Hunter. Centurion was already killed as town leaving Northern Charge who didn't participate in the day 2 vote but was town day 1. He was converted on night 1.
    Which would explain why he is still complaining about the Carling vote

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Just saying, why do you think I'm scum?

      We're basing this off votes so far. Days 1/2/3 I voted for Xero.

      In the next phase I voted for Body Burners because of my knowings of revivals and thinking he was scum and Day 5 I wasn't online to place a vote.

      I didn't vote for Cent because it was pretty obvious he was town aligned and even if he was an idiot, he was still helpful to the town. It's the same reason I never went after you, though after a certain point in time village idiot get a legit role.
      You were blocked on day 5. You would have voted for Carling along with the rest of your buddies. This isn't just based off voting patterns, I went back and read some of the posts I felt were important and while you aren't completely tied up like the other 4 are I think you are the last one. If you aren't then you are independent and I could see that.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tango View Post
        That is what Carling said. We have no confirmation on that. He could have made that whole role up just to sruvive a little bit longer.
        omfg, I'm going to start losing it on you idiots.

        Body Burner said that. Not Carling. ****tard.

        If BB wouldn't have confirmed anything that Carling said then I would have been all for lynching Carling. But instead HE CONFIRMED IT ALL.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          omfg, I'm going to start losing it on you idiots.

          Body Burner said that. Not Carling. ****tard.

          If BB wouldn't have confirmed anything that Carling said then I would have been all for lynching Carling. But instead HE CONFIRMED IT ALL.
          You are deflecting attention away from my vote counts, the longer you do that then the more I'm convinced you are hiding something. If you can provide an explanation for why the scum count jumped from day 2 to 3 with empirical evidence then I will apologize and put you as town. Until then you are the last remaining tenebrae or you are aligned with ROFL.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Wraith voted anonymous on day 2.
            I will admit that I did not read too much into what you guys were saying about the secret vote last night, nor did I try and figure it out for myself, so I will take your word on that for now.

            Regardless, there are other names.

            And you are assuming that Carling had one of the most powerful abilities ever.

            Honestly, converting someone to your faction every 2nd night?!?

            C'mon son.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

            Time to Repeat.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              omfg, I'm going to start losing it on you idiots.

              Body Burner said that. Not Carling. ****tard.

              If BB wouldn't have confirmed anything that Carling said then I would have been all for lynching Carling. But instead HE CONFIRMED IT ALL.


              Didn't I tell you to take that "reason" and "logic" nonsense out of this thread? There's no place for that kind of stuff.

              By my watch, we still have some time until the Night Phase is over. How about everybody, that's available, make a list of their top two or three targets for lynching and present an argument for them?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                You were blocked on day 5. You would have voted for Carling along with the rest of your buddies. This isn't just based off voting patterns, I went back and read some of the posts I felt were important and while you aren't completely tied up like the other 4 are I think you are the last one. If you aren't then you are independent and I could see that.
                Lol Kaiser. What have you really been focusing on?

                Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                omfg, I'm going to start losing it on you idiots.

                Body Burner said that. Not Carling. ****tard.

                If BB wouldn't have confirmed anything that Carling said then I would have been all for lynching Carling. But instead HE CONFIRMED IT ALL.
                Lol don't get mad. That's scum response right there.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Didn't I tell you to take that "reason" and "logic" nonsense out of this thread? There's no place for that kind of stuff.

                  By my watch, we still have some time until the Night Phase is over. How about everybody, that's available, make a list of their top two or three targets for lynching and present an argument for them?
                  Lol we've broke open half the mafia and they aren't even denying it. Look at my posts and anybody alive in red is worth lynching. Although I wouldn't go for Hunter, NCharge or Wraith.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                    Ask BB, he confirmed I can win with the Town and I'm the last one, making me independent.
                    Well yeah, but who knows whether Carling told BB his complete role ? I mean BB was only scum for like 1 day ? And we were suspicious of him from the beginning

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      I will admit that I did not read too much into what you guys were saying about the secret vote last night, nor did I try and figure it out for myself, so I will take your word on that for now.

                      Regardless, there are other names.

                      And you are assuming that Carling had one of the most powerful abilities ever.

                      Honestly, converting someone to your faction every 2nd night?!?

                      C'mon son.
                      It's not powerful because it's obvious. I'm also going with the theory that IR could have been the converter and ROFL is still as his original alignment because IR was dead. Either that or the first person he kidnaps becomes Tenebrae aligned. Carling didn't have a powerful role because once you learned who his faction was, it was obvious who he targeted.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        You are deflecting attention away from my vote counts, the longer you do that then the more I'm convinced you are hiding something. If you can provide an explanation for why the scum count jumped from day 2 to 3 with empirical evidence then I will apologize and put you as town. Until then you are the last remaining tenebrae or you are aligned with ROFL.
                        *Facepalm* Your vote counts are based on assumptions of who you think are scum, and WHO they voted for, which I choose to assume is more likely systematically sporadic so that they don't get linked together when one of them is discovered.

                        That, and it's hard to look at it and decypher it instantly. I'll try and figure out your errors, but believe me, you have errors.

                        And I'm going to find Carlings post where he says he comes up as non-scum on JLash's reports.
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                        Time to Repeat.


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          If you decide to lynch me I could anyway just to help the mafia.
                          I will say this though, in JLash's numbers I am town aligned so you need to find the same number of scum as before.
                          Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Really..?? That doesn't really make sense, how do you know that you come up town-aligned in JLash's results??
                          Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          Look at when I voted, it was ONLY when NorthernCharge or Rofl were missing, I borrowed their alignments for the day and Jlash saw me as town. (Sorry to NC and Rofl for admitting this much, you're roles are staying quiet though.)
                          Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Were you told JLash saw you as town or are you assuming based on results?
                          Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          I may or may not have confirmed with the Moderator because I was concerned about it and didn't want to give myself away.
                          Pages 57 & 58.

                          BoomBoomBoom.
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                          Time to Repeat.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            Pages 57 & 58.

                            BoomBoomBoom.
                            Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            I broke it down a little bit further based on what JLash has told us.

                            Day 1: 5 non-townies voted, this becomes 4 because IR was one of them.

                            Your quote. If IR shows up as scum then Carling shows up as scum which means that you show up as scum.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Hunter pretty much
                              I haven't been posting very much, but since I came back from my bender I've been very active in reading.

                              Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              You guys are ****ing stupid. "Carling is obviously scummy." BB was his faction member for some number of nights, and Carling obviously had no where else to turn, because he was the last member of Tenebrae. He was a strong investigator; he was able to discern from the first four nights four for sure town members, and you dumb asses let a scum-pushed lynch kill him. WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY
                              He wasn't town, and we should always take the sure thing and kill the non town player. I don't get how people haven't learned this by now.......

                              Last night I saw someone harvesting plants in the forest. Apparently I couldn't get a good read on them, so I just ran away. And I'm seriously town aligned in regards to everyone else going over JLash's voting information. I understand some people won't and shouldn't accept this as a fact, but definitely take it into consideration.

                              Pending something crazy happening I have a very good idea of who to vote for manana.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Your quote. If IR shows up as scum then Carling shows up as scum which means that you show up as scum.
                                No denying that IR and Body Burner showed up as scum when Tenebrae.

                                I assume Carling doesn't show up as scum when he votes, because he votes with the people's votes that he incapacitates.

                                Carling targeted me, used my vote on day 2, vote shows up as town because it was mine. Same thing with ROFL.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                                Time to Repeat.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X