This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Well no, because I show as town according to your count in day 1, remember..?
    Correct, well played. We can just find out what you are after getting rid of the mafia which is what I would rather do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Correct, well played. We can just find out what you are after getting rid of the mafia which is what I would rather do.
      Agreed
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Agreed
        I understand that you want to show yourself as town but I already said that you, wraith and hunter would have never been day 5-7 lynch targets of mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          Hypocrisy from ncharge there, just because it happened in the last game dosen't mean it will happen in this one.
          But if you are converted to a faction it only makes sense that the mod tells you who you are allowed to PM with.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I understand that you want to show yourself as town but I already said that you, wraith and hunter would have never been day 5-7 lynch targets of mine.
            Yeah but I wanted you to make sure that you knew your system wasn't 100% correct lol

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Okay, you aren't going to read the posts obviously but here is my summary:

BB got converted to town, to rat out the rest of Tenebrae. He did so, stating that it was ONLY CARLING LEFT AND ALSO SAID THAT TENEBRAE CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN, AND CARLING CANNOT KILL.

Carling was the one incapacitating people. He was able to steal their ability also for the following night when that person was incapacitated. His role = 1/2 Simonds role from last game, in that he can only use it every other night, instead of every night.

If you are a mafia player, then this is a VERY dangerous role to have left in the game, especially since Carling agreed to play with the town, essentially trying to target mafia going forward.

****, Carling even stated that he would target whoever the town suggested during the day phase.

If Carling ever did anythign even remotely scummy after we allowed him to live, it wouldn't be very hard to lynch him during a day period later in the game.

This is why. It's also why probably half the people that voted were scum.
              I didn't know this was Carling's role. Can someone give me a post # where he said this? I was under the impression it was different.

Comment

• Isnt it better when we all play nice?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Isnt it better when we all play nice?
                  I'm always nice to everyone.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Did Taylor ever say which post he fact checked Night Four and the results?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Did Taylor ever say which post he fact checked Night Four and the results?
                      I think he checked something of mine.

Comment

We could go Tango, but I'm expecting that the Mafia will think we are going to lynch Tango because we have voted for him the most out of any mafia members.
                        I love how you are talking about me as if i was mafia for sure.
                        I am not.
                        I am town, with quite the cool role, which I already used. actually i have targeted you. maybe you can tell? you would need really good eyes tho, and not just your mouth to make suspicions....

but thats as far as my roleclaiming will go. if you want, lynch me tomorrow. but you will regret it afterwards. i wont roleclaim to save my life, because it is so obvious that I am not scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          I didn't know this was Carling's role. Can someone give me a post # where he said this? I was under the impression it was different.
                          I don't have the post number, but BB said it. And then Carling confirmed. Or vice versa. Go back to the night where BB was revived for the 2nd time and it should be shortly after that.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• You guys sure are mad. Oh Well. Lets kill Tango tomorrow. Ok? Alright!
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              I love how you are talking about me as if i was mafia for sure.
                              I am not.
                              I am town, with quite the cool role, which I already used. actually i have targeted you. maybe you can tell? you would need really good eyes tho, and not just your mouth to make suspicions....

but thats as far as my roleclaiming will go. if you want, lynch me tomorrow. but you will regret it afterwards. i wont roleclaim to save my life, because it is so obvious that I am not scum.
                              Tango, Either that was bad wording, or your my secret informant.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Tango, Either that was bad wording, or your my secret informant.
                                Would you follow my path to victory ?

Comment

Working...
                                X