This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    That could be, my head is throbbing and I'm tired so I've become more passive to demands/questions. I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully something came up.
    Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Kaiser claims that Tango is The Spy, and Idk about Vitor.

For now I'm going to Lynch Wraith. He's been no help to the town trying to oust the scum, so until we have a better lead, let's cut dead weight.
    I, for some reason, really think that we should lynch Vitor.

Lynch Vitor
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Hmmm... fag-aligned... I get to play my own Mafia game with myself trying to figure out the tags.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Hmmm... fag-aligned... I get to play my own Mafia game with myself trying to figure out the tags.
        this made me lol

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

The Prodigy - 1 The Kaiser

Tango - 1 Sitisfit

Body Burner - 1 mpg1995

wraith36444 - 1 IBleedMidnightGreen

Vitor - 1 NorthernCharge

IT'S 11 TO LYNCH!
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            this made me lol
            Responding to this allowed me to raise my post count by 1.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Mine as well.
              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Just realized that thanks to these mafia games I am now eligable for Siena's money. I think it's 500 posts?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  Just realized that thanks to these mafia games I am now eligable for Siena's money. I think it's 500 posts?
                  Indeed it is, and if you respond to this you are at 513.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Swag tags>Kaiser tags
                    sigpic

Comment

• Swag, you really want to beat Sienas thread huh?

Comment

Indeed it is, and if you respond to this you are at 513.
                        Hah, if you looked at your post count and mine, you would have never guessed I joined just one month after you did.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Swag, you really want to beat Sienas thread huh?
                          No, not really. Just I'm bored and I told myself I would stay on and moderate tonight, but it's kind of slow...and I can't double post in Siena's thread...so here I am!

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I have limited my tag suspects down to: SanchoPanza, pheltzbahr, and Daniel Brown.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

I have limited my tag suspects down to: SanchoPanza, pheltzbahr, and Daniel Brown.
                              I love swag tags. I wouldnt besmirch them
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I love swag tags. I wouldnt besmirch them
                                I'll just look at Who's Online until I see someone making a tag.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X