Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need 2 more votes..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      We need 2 more votes..
      MD4L, any reason you're telling us Prodigy is scum, but not voting to lynch him? I also don't understand why Wraith is bickering with chicagojay and not getting on the lynch bandwagon.

      Comment


      • Lynch The Prodigy

        Comment


        • MD4L got any more results that we should know about?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Lynch The Prodigy
            Fair enough. One more vote will do it, although we gotta wait on Swag anyways.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              MD4L got any more results that we should know about?
              No, nothing important for the time being.

              Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Fair enough. One more vote will do it, although we gotta wait on Swag anyways.
              How does it feel to have lost your first man, scum?

              Also, who made the Md4l bangs dudes and is scum tag? I know it was you scum.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Also, who made the Md4l bangs dudes and is scum tag? I know it was you scum.
                Me and me, since you besmirched my name with your tags.

                But do you really think I'm scum. IBMG cleared me as town.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Me and me, since you besmirched my name with your tags.

                  But do you really think I'm scum? IBMG cleared me as town.
                  Fixed. Should have been a question mark in there. Can't edit.

                  Comment


                  • Vote Summary:

                    The Prodigy - 10 The Kaiser, mpg1995, Hunter, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Ckane138, Tango, Body Burner, Vitor, MD4L

                    chicagojay - 1 wraith36444

                    wraith36444 - 1 IBleedMidnightGreen

                    Vitor - 1 NorthernCharge

                    Sitisfit - 1 The Deaner

                    mpg1995 - 1 The Prodigy

                    IT'S 11 TO LYNCH!
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Me and me, since you besmirched my name with your tags.

                      But do you really think I'm scum. IBMG cleared me as town.
                      I actually forgot he cleared you as town.

                      Comment


                      • Going to trust in the information and

                        Lynch Prodigy

                        Comment


                        • Caught up, ill vote if needed, but i think thats 11
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Vote Summary:

                            The Prodigy - 11 The Kaiser, mpg1995, Hunter, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Ckane138, Tango, Body Burner, Vitor, MD4L, Taylor091

                            chicagojay - 1 wraith36444

                            wraith36444 - 1 IBleedMidnightGreen

                            Vitor - 1 NorthernCharge

                            Sitisfit - 1 The Deaner

                            mpg1995 - 1 The Prodigy

                            The Prodigy HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              Going to trust in the information and

                              Lynch Prodigy
                              What did you find out last night?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                                What did you find out last night?
                                big burly man advised me not to go out, so couldn't get anything

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X