X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I like the tags, but we need more.

And more posting now that it's nighttime.
    tag whore.

Comment

• My nigga Cato.

Also, how could we not notice Prodigy was the Undertaker? That Mofo is huuuuge.
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        Also, how could we not notice Prodigy was the Undertaker? That Mofo is huuuuge.
        Hahaha well played Vitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          the claim that im scum? which you dont have.
          If I were to role claim I could prove it. That's what I meant. I'm not worried at all that you're all suspicious of me.

Comment

• Also not sure if this info is out there but I can clear NCharge as well.

Also Paddy, dont know his alignment, but I do know his ability and it sounds very town.

Comment

• I wish I could allow people to post more than 2 tags... Hyper's tags always entertain me.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                That must have been Mind-Blowing to you.
                It was, extremely. I thought for sure that you were some kind of scum relayer, putting information out there just to look town.

Getting caught up. Cato-Aligned looks like the Mafia in this game from what I've seen, since Carthage Must Be Destroyed is what the killer always said...
                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  Sup guys, just in the door from a boozy weekend, catching up now
                  Hi(:
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Also not sure if this info is out there but I can clear NCharge as well.

Also Paddy, dont know his alignment, but I do know his ability and it sounds very town.
                    Vitor said Ncharge was the thief.

Comment

• Alright no one listened to me, but we got scum, so that's cool..

Vitor, you never said, why you be rockin an executioners mask?

Also, I'm expecting to die tonight, some protection would be nice, but I understand that there are others that need it too... Protection roles be smart
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Well down, MD4L. Can you give us any more information? Unless Prodigy was their killer, you figure to be in Cato's crosshairs tonight, and there's no point in taking whatever information you have to the grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                          Vitor said Ncharge was the thief.
                          The info i have on NCharge is old, but he was town.

Comment

The info i have on NCharge is old, but he was town.
                            Theif can be town

Comment

• Dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                Well down, MD4L. Can you give us any more information? Unless Prodigy was their killer, you figure to be in Cato's crosshairs tonight, and there's no point in taking whatever information you have to the grave.
                                *Well done. This no editing is brutal on my OCD.

Comment

Working...
                                X