Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So MD4L is saying he did nothing last night?
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

    Team CKane

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      So MD4L is saying he did nothing last night?
      It seemed to have done nothing all but two nights. Lazy investigator or strategic scum move?

      Comment


      • Sounds like an anti-town role, especially since we already had a sketchy doctor role that was town-aligned. It would have been better to hit a Cato, but that's still a step in the right direction.

        Whoever was keeping track of Jlash's tallies, how does this affect the potential scum list?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          Not sure how to react. That sounds like a 'threat to the town' role
          I bet that was our burning killer.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            Sounds like you're scummy, to me.
            IBMG (just confirmed as town in death) confirmed me as town, lets not waste time here

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Sounds like an anti-town role, especially since we already had a sketchy doctor role that was town-aligned. It would have been better to hit a Cato, but that's still a step in the right direction.

              Whoever was keeping track of Jlash's tallies, how does this affect the potential scum list?
              I was trying to go through it there but it gets confusing with IR appearing town, I don't know who Prodigy messed with

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                I was trying to go through it there but it gets confusing with IR appearing town, I don't know who Prodigy messed with
                If his role is what we think it is

                Comment


                • Used my ability on Mpg. Nice to see it worked.

                  Yo Taylor, Im town (Check this ****)
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                  STUNT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Used my ability on Mpg. Nice to see it worked.

                    Yo Taylor, Im town (Check this ****)
                    Did last night you're cool.

                    Comment


                    • Also miamidolphin4life any reason you have not claimed to be town at all during the thread?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        IBMG (just confirmed as town in death) confirmed me as town, lets not waste time here
                        Everyone is saying they're town. You do understand someone's gotta be lying/being camouflaged.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                          Also miamidolphin4life any reason you have not claimed to be town at all during the thread?
                          I have not? Feel free to investigate me.

                          I am town.

                          Comment


                          • MD4L is at the top of my suspects

                            side suspects:

                            Wraith
                            Sancho
                            Hyper

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              IBMG (just confirmed as town in death) confirmed me as town, lets not waste time here
                              And how did he confirm you? You were pushing really hard to lynch MPG, who wasn't scum. Independent =/= scum.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Everyone is saying they're town. You do understand someone's gotta be lying/being camouflaged.
                                IBMG had an investigative role, was confirmed as town in his recent death and he cleared me as town.

                                But I understand why your trying to push the lynch in my direction, considering you're scum

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X