X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    I meant pancreatic failure.

You gon die.
    I'd like to see organ failure kill me - I'm invincible. Well, I wouldn't like it, but you know what I mean.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'd like to see organ failure kill me - I'm invincible. Well, I wouldn't like it, but you know what I mean.
      ***** failure.

That's how you'll go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        ***** failure.

That's how you'll go.
        Pfft. If my death is anything less than a fiery comet in 2012, I will be pissed.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• We are in a bad place in that we can't let inactives like rofl and Wraith beat us, but we can't really waste a lynch either

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            We are in a bad place in that we can't let inactives like rofl and Wraith beat us, but we can't really waste a lynch either
            I just hate the idea of a guy not participating at all but meeting his win condition, that said my win condition is more important and right now it looks like we need Wraith to keep the numbers advantage (if we believe the info out there on him right now)

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              I just hate the idea of a guy not participating at all but meeting his win condition, that said my win condition is more important and right now it looks like we need Wraith to keep the numbers advantage (if we believe the info out there on him right now)
              Paddy, Y U no more subtle when admiting to being Indy/Kato?
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                I hear you, but imagine how pissed we'll be if town loses this game and ROFL pops up as the godfather or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Paddy, Y U no more subtle when admiting to being Indy/Kato?
                  Child please, I said mine cause I was saying we have to take a pragmatic approach as town rather than trying to punish inscribed. (Although it may well turn out these motivations are congruent)

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    I hear you, but imagine how pissed we'll be if town loses this game and ROFL pops up as the godfather or something
                    I'd be so pissed. I'm definitely considering putting a rule in the wire Mafia that says if you don't get a pm in you lose your ability for the next night or you're required vote count for a lynch is reduced by one each time

Comment

• Send in your PMs

Seeing if my in-thread ability will work...

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Send in your PMs

Nobody respects your authority.

Comment

Send in your PMs

Lol wtf you doing Swag?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Lol wtf you doing Swag?
                            Seeing if it would make people do that.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Seeing if it would make people do that.
                              When is this phase over? Stop giving these powerful roles(or atleast these night roles) to these people who don't show up.

Comment

• An hour. I started typing, when I'm done I'm posting.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X