This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Where did I get Nlights from? I dont even remember. was that his former name or something?
    Nah you just butchered it for whatever reason and now it's stuck. Thanks. A. Lot.

Ironically, I'm from a province whose moniker is "The Land of Living Skies", due to the northern lights and sunsets, and so it is relatively appropriate. On top of that, the Chargers suck, so if I'm no longer associated with them, it's not really a big concern of mine.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I have no idea. You kept addressing him as NLights even though he corrected you every time you did it.
      Lol this.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Anyone got anything on ROFL then, hes been so inactive, but active everywhere else on the site
        sigpic

Comment

• Lynch Rofl

Lets see if the IBMG method works
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Anyways, I targeted mdb the last two nights... I was roleblocked the first night though. Last night he never left his house, as he was sleeping, and so I was not able to gather much information from him. However, when I peered into his window the only thing that I could make up in his house was parchment before I was arrested.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            SwAg Dynasty does his usual leisurely stroll - almost somewhat of a strut, even though there are no others around to admire his God-like quaities - and passes by the houses of several individuals and is at the market portion of Town when he feels a prickling sensation on the back of his neck... He turns around and gazes into the darkness, but sees nothing... Turning back around he notices a piece of parchment being pushed along the ground by the light breeze, as it goes by he steps on it.
            *Crckkk*

He then bends down and picks up the parchment and unfolds the now-crinkled paper and looks upon it's message...

"Carthago..."

He read allowed, it being the only discernible word on the parchment in the dark...
            I can't vote today, but if I could, I would vote for mdb

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Anyways, I targeted mdb the last two nights... I was roleblocked the first night though. Last night he never left his house, as he was sleeping, and so I was not able to gather much information from him. However, when I peered into his window the only thing that I could make up in his house was parchment before I was arrested.

Isnt parchment just olden day paper?
              sigpic

Comment

Anyways, I targeted mdb the last two nights... I was roleblocked the first night though. Last night he never left his house, as he was sleeping, and so I was not able to gather much information from him. However, when I peered into his window the only thing that I could make up in his house was parchment before I was arrested.

And by make up, I mean make out. Sketchyyyyyyyyyy

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I don't even remember who my top suspects were. I should stop drinking.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Isnt parchment just olden day paper?
                    Yep, but it's also what the prophecy was written on in the original post...

For the record, the PM said that I would have looked around further, but I was interrupted. I went to read the write-up and I assumed that I had been killed, but just arrested I guess.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I'd be willing to hear mdb out, but I'll definatly also be on board for lynching him.
                      sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Got randomly re-directed last night to:

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        Ok I see I've popped up on a lot of people's list even to the point at which Tango said I should be the next lynch (uncool Tango..I'm rescinding our friendship card for the foreseeable future) but if anyone wants to investigate me they'll see I'm town.
                        It's the truth.

Comment

• Also, going back to my notes, on day 2 there were at least 2 new non-town members voting that didn't vote day 1.

IBMG, Carling, Clovdx, Paddy, mdb, and Deaner

The first three are dead and show up town (if we are to believe Carling when he says that his vote showed up town because he was using my vote that he stole from me the previous night)

So two out of the other three are non-town IMO.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            I'd be willing to hear mdb out, but I'll definatly also be on board for lynching him.
                            If an investigator had checked me out everyone would know I'm town. Hopefully someone did but if they did it would be a huge mistake to get rid of me at this point in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              Got randomly re-directed last night to:

It's the truth.
                              Well, then... hmm..
                              sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Also, going back to my notes, on day 2 there were at least 2 new non-town members voting that didn't vote day 1.

IBMG, Carling, Clovdx, Paddy, mdb, and Deaner

The first three are dead and show up town (if we are to believe Carling when he says that his vote showed up town because he was using my vote that he stole from me the previous night)

So two out of the other three are non-town IMO.
                                I can confirm from investigation that Deaner is town.

Comment

Working...
                                X