• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    Got randomly re-directed last night to:

It's the truth.
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    If an investigator had checked me out everyone would know I'm town. Hopefully someone did but if they did it would be a huge mistake to get rid of me at this point in the game.
    Why such a huge mistake?

The note was written on parchment. The only other role that I could envision you having with parchment in your house is that of the Governer or Mayor, which usually isn't that powerful of a role anyways.

I think that Taylor is scum. Independent investigation role that only needs to find 3 lies in the entire game? Doubtful. We already have too many people claiming to be investigators, and a dead one that is confirmed town-aligned.

And independent investigator is useless unless they have another member(s) to their faction (see Special Investigations aligned, BOPE aligned)
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I can confirm from investigation that Deaner is town.
      Then you're scum.

mdb was just confirmed by Taylor accidentally and I'm town

Comment

• Other than myself and Taylor, who else has claimed to be investigators?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Why such a huge mistake?

The note was written on parchment. The only other role that I could envision you having with parchment in your house is that of the Governer or Mayor, which usually isn't that powerful of a role anyways.

I think that Taylor is scum. Independent investigation role that only needs to find 3 lies in the entire game? Doubtful. We already have too many people claiming to be investigators, and a dead one that is confirmed town-aligned.

And independent investigator is useless unless they have another member(s) to their faction (see Special Investigations aligned, BOPE aligned)
          Didn't Taylor show up as town in the vote count?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            Then you're scum.

mdb was just confirmed by Taylor accidentally and I'm town
            Pretty funny, since I think your scum as well.

Comment

Why such a huge mistake?

Why would you be happy to lynch a non-powerful townie at such an important part of the game. Mafia definitely needs to be found on this lynch.

Also that is 100% truth why would I say I was independent otherwise when everyone was assuming me town in their lists.

Comment

Pretty funny, since I think your scum as well.
                K cool.

If you're an investigator why have you only had 2 nights results for us and avoided being targeted by scum?

Comment

• I'm going to workout. When I come back, there better be some more tags to entertain me.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

K cool.

If you're an investigator why have you only had 2 nights results for us and avoided being targeted by scum?
                    I can't investigate every night, and I don't know what you're talking about with the last part.

Comment

• Taylor said why didn't I say I was town and I did. Sadly he got redirected and went after whoever he did.

Comment

Didn't Taylor show up as town in the vote count?
                        How can we know this if he is still alive? Kaiser was making assumptions with his, so he may have put him as town.

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        Why would you be happy to lynch a non-powerful townie at such an important part of the game. Mafia definitely needs to be found on this lynch.

Also that is 100% truth why would I say I was independent otherwise when everyone was assuming me town in their lists.
                        I wouldn't be happy to do that. My point was that it wouldn't be a HUGE mistake, like he warned. Like he had some mega powerful role of some sort, which I'm saying it likely isn't.

Also, if mdb is the Godfather, then he will come up as town-aligned in your investigations, if you are town of course.
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I can't investigate every night, and I don't know what you're talking about with the last part.
                          You're a supposed investigator, therefore a huge target for scum kills. You role claimed a few nights ago yet here you are. We've seen plenty of scum kills so it's not like they were getting role blocked and yet you survived?

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Taylor said why didn't I say I was town and I did. Sadly he got redirected and went after whoever he did.
                          Weird. I wonder why a player with such a pro town ability would be redirected away from you? It's not like scum could have a role redirector...

Comment

Why such a huge mistake?

Lynching any town people at this point in the game is a huge mistake. At this point in the game every lynching is crucial and killing a townie is a terrible idea. Although you seem to want to lynch a townie which is highly questionable at this point. I'm very curious as to your motives of trying to lead a lynch on a confirmed town person.

Comment

How can we know this if he is still alive? Kaiser was making assumptions with his, so he may have put him as town.
                              Fair enough, I may have remembered that from the wrong list

Comment

• I'll try to look in as much as possible (which will be too much)

But I have a project due tomorrow so if I get on a roll, my replies will be late

Comment

Working...
                                X