Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    How can we know this if he is still alive? Kaiser was making assumptions with his, so he may have put him as town.



    I wouldn't be happy to do that. My point was that it wouldn't be a HUGE mistake, like he warned. Like he had some mega powerful role of some sort, which I'm saying it likely isn't.

    Also, if mdb is the Godfather, then he will come up as town-aligned in your investigations, if you are town of course.
    May be completely off the ball here but this is what I am feeling:

    It was obvious I was targeting miamidolphin4life last night, I asked him for a statement of his alignment.

    I believe that the Mafia redirected me to cover him and now you are trying to draw my attention to you in an attempt to get me to investigate you tomorrow instead of trying miamidolphin4life again.


    You don't have to admit anything here but at the end of the game it would be interesting to see whether I was spot on or not.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      You're a supposed investigator, therefore a huge target for scum kills. You role claimed a few nights ago yet here you are. We've seen plenty of scum kills so it's not like they were getting role blocked and yet you survived?



      Weird. I wonder why a player with such a pro town ability would be redirected away from you? It's not like scum could have a role redirector...
      Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      May be completely off the ball here but this is what I am feeling:

      It was obvious I was targeting miamidolphin4life last night, I asked him for a statement of his alignment.

      I believe that the Mafia redirected me to cover him and now you are trying to draw my attention to you in an attempt to get me to investigate you tomorrow instead of trying miamidolphin4life again.


      You don't have to admit anything here but at the end of the game it would be interesting to see whether I was spot on or not.
      wassup?

      Comment


      • lynch mdb

        lets get rid of some Katos. Also sorry Ncharge, honest name mistake on my part.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Which scum did we find through Taylor's investigation again?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
            Got randomly re-directed last night to:



            It's the truth.
            What does randomly redirected mean?
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

            Team CKane

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              You're a supposed investigator, therefore a huge target for scum kills. You role claimed a few nights ago yet here you are. We've seen plenty of scum kills so it's not like they were getting role blocked and yet you survived?
              Well I never fully came out with my role. I only said I was an investigator and only had two investigations in about six days. Pretty sure they weren't that worried about me/had bigger fish to fry. As you can tell from the recent kills(Jlash/IBMG) scum gone after the players that have been breaking down the votes towards exposing them.

              Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Weird. I wonder why a player with such a pro town ability would be redirected away from you? It's not like scum could have a role redirector...
              Like I said, they've had bigger fish to fry. I'm pretty sure I'm getting higher on your list, Scum.

              Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              May be completely off the ball here but this is what I am feeling:

              It was obvious I was targeting miamidolphin4life last night, I asked him for a statement of his alignment.

              I believe that the Mafia redirected me to cover him and now you are trying to draw my attention to you in an attempt to get me to investigate you tomorrow instead of trying miamidolphin4life again.


              You don't have to admit anything here but at the end of the game it would be interesting to see whether I was spot on or not.
              Exactly, and I had never confirmed myself as being a town.

              Look I'm not the greatest mafia player in the world(see: every other mafia game I've played in my life), but I'll say I've done a good at job at hiding my alignment thus far.

              It's pretty obvious they redirected Taylor's role because I was high person of interest. It seems like a ploy they've done to make me look like scum since it was pretty obvious that Taylor was going after me.

              Makes it look like I redirected his role.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                What does randomly redirected mean?
                Got told I had my ability randomly redirected from my original target to post 3758 and that it is true.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Lynching any town people at this point in the game is a huge mistake. At this point in the game every lynching is crucial and killing a townie is a terrible idea. Although you seem to want to lynch a townie which is highly questionable at this point. I'm very curious as to your motives of trying to lead a lynch on a confirmed town person.
                  You were only coveniently confirmed as townie by Taylor, after I posted my results. And I already spoke on my suspicions of him.

                  Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  May be completely off the ball here but this is what I am feeling:

                  It was obvious I was targeting miamidolphin4life last night, I asked him for a statement of his alignment.

                  I believe that the Mafia redirected me to cover him and now you are trying to draw my attention to you in an attempt to get me to investigate you tomorrow instead of trying miamidolphin4life again.


                  You don't have to admit anything here but at the end of the game it would be interesting to see whether I was spot on or not.
                  I don't care if you investigate MD4L, I have zero info on him, and unless he's town, am not aligned with him. And I've already said you can investigate me, but instead you wasted time by checking kaisers posts 2 out of the first 4 nights.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Well I never fully came out with my role. I only said I was an investigator and only had two investigations in about six days. Pretty sure they weren't that worried about me/had bigger fish to fry. As you can tell from the recent kills(Jlash/IBMG) scum gone after the players that have been breaking down the votes towards exposing them.

                    So you have an investigative role and have only used it twice? I can't believe anyone would do that with a power role. If you can investigate, you're a pretty big threat. How could you survive?

                    Exactly, and I had never confirmed myself as being a town.

                    Well that sounds awesome

                    Look I'm not the greatest mafia player in the world(see: every other mafia game I've played in my life), but I'll say I've done a good at job at hiding my alignment thus far.

                    This isn't going well for you

                    It's pretty obvious they redirected Taylor's role because I was high person of interest. It seems like a ploy they've done to make me look like scum since it was pretty obvious that Taylor was going after me.

                    Makes it look like I redirected his role.
                    Why would they redirect his role if you now say you never claimed town?

                    I'm town, Taylor if you want it in a short post let me know.

                    Taylor says his role was randomly redirected, why would scum do that to frame you if it could have hit one of them?

                    Comment


                    • Lynch MDFL

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        You were only coveniently confirmed as townie by Taylor, after I posted my results. And I already spoke on my suspicions of him.



                        I don't care if you investigate MD4L, I have zero info on him, and unless he's town, am not aligned with him. And I've already said you can investigate me, but instead you wasted time by checking kaisers posts 2 out of the first 4 nights.
                        His primary objective was finding lies, Kaiser was clearly a pretty good suspect for that.

                        I'm never usually for keeping indies around but his win condition seems reasonable and completed and he's helped us in the past. If there was ever an indie meant to help town, finding a player who lies in their posts is the guy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          Why would they redirect his role if you now say you never claimed town?
                          Because I dunno... he wanted me to put it in a statement so he could find out and scum decided to go him to make a power play?

                          Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          Taylor says his role was randomly redirected, why would scum do that to frame you if it could have hit one of them
                          Because they knew what was going on right now would happen??? And Vitor already said I was town so there's that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Because I dunno... he wanted me to put it in a statement so he could find out and scum decided to go him to make a power play?


                            Because they knew what was going on right now would happen??? And Vitor already said I was town so there's that.
                            Also to add to that, they could've thought I was an indy.

                            Comment


                            • Also, I don't wanna fully come out with my role, but I can do more than investigate.

                              Comment


                              • For now ill lynch ROFL, for being inactive.
                                Hard for him to help us if he isnt playing
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X