Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    I wanted to play without role claiming, I'll see.

    how are you a sure townie again? you voted for Mdb right after Taylor cleared him?
    Didnt see taylor clearing him.

    And tayl deemed me clean.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I dunno, but he's confirmed me thus far. Body Burner didn't say you were town, he just said it seemed like a town role.

      My list of activities
      Night 1: Investigated VF(didn't say anything because he was acting like an idiot and trying to get himself lynched, plus I didn't want anyone to detect me. Didn't get sick or anything, so he lied on that part.
      Night 2: Role blocked Xero. I was suspicious of him
      Night 3: Vote blocked CJ but instead because of the storm, the writeup said I lived close to Mpg so I went after him instead.
      Night 4: Role blocked Tango but got arrested.
      Night 5: Investigated Prodigy and he came up as scum
      Night 6: Vote blocked Hyper
      Night 7: Investigated Deaner and he came up as town.

      I'm a townie. I put all my business out. Taylor, please investigate that. It's all ****ing true.
      It's a really good story but I just can't see how you're town, Taylor cleared Mdb and I know I'm town

      Comment


      • Vote Summary:

        mdb17 - 1 Vitor

        miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

        Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

        IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Tang/Mdb/Ckane are my guys.

          Going to go on a limb and say lynch Ckane

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Vote Summary:

            mdb17 - 1 Vitor

            miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

            Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

            IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
            Hyper voted for Rofl too
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              Tang/Mdb/Ckane are my guys.

              Going to go on a limb and say lynch Ckane
              Evidence?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Hyper voted for Rofl too
                ROFL IS 100% TOWN. How many times do I have to say it. He maybe inactive but lynching him is a waste of time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  It's a really good story but I just can't see how you're town, Taylor cleared Mdb and I know I'm town
                  I don't even know.... all that adds up.

                  Why did I put the Prodigy out like that? He was high on certain people's scum lists, but didn't really have anything to back that up.

                  So far I've been 2/2 thus far in my investigations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Hyper voted for Rofl too
                    What? Looking back.

                    Edit - You best me again with your superior vote keeping skills.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      I dunno, but he's confirmed me thus far. Body Burner didn't say you were town, he just said it seemed like a town role.
                      Yes can't confirm Paddy's allignment, but if his abilities aren't town I'd be very shocked.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        Evidence?
                        None. Just going out on a limb.

                        Add Sancho to that list, simply because he has yet to say anything. Votes for an occasional lynch, but has yet to say anything about his role.

                        Comment


                        • Vote Summary:

                          mdb17 - 1 Vitor

                          miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

                          Rofldogs - 2 SanchoPanza, Hyperborean

                          IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Why is no one suspecting Sancho? has he been cleared?
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                            STUNT

                            Comment


                            • Sanchez, what is your role?

                              Why haven't you said much about anything?

                              Comment


                              • There are too many investigators here, someone is lying

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X