This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Ok I have a bit of a theory. I'll try to explain it as best as possible.

I think that the kills in night 5 of Clovdyx, night 6 of IMBG and night 7 of Kaiser are all linked.
    Night 5: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...08#post1109508
    Night 6: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...79#post1111979
    Night 7: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...09#post1114309

The reason I think this is because the first began with fire, the second one involved a fire too but he died of suffocation then finally the last murder was someone being suffocated. There is a particular pattern among these kills. I do have a guess as to who the perpetrator was too.

My guess would be BodyBurner. He was part of the Tenebrea faction when IR was able to kill people using fire and I get the feeling that BodyBurner inherited this ability as some point during his stay there. He also kept it even when he was revived by Sitisfit who thought that he was giving the town a new member. We also have no certainty that BB came back as town unless I am mistaken. For all, we know he could have been given a new alignment upon his 2nd revival.

Unless I can be proven wrong then lynch BodyBurner.
    Dammit I forgot the most important part the first time. I think it's BodyBurner because it happened immediately after his 2nd revival.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      I'm town but I don't want to go further into role as I'll only become a target for the mafia. There are numerous other people that have not role-claimed either but I was trying to stay in the shadows.
      I didnt realise NOT role claiming was suddenly grounds for a lynch. Common man
      It's just you came back, didn't say anything, and left again.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        It's just you came back, didn't say anything, and left again.
        Was eating my lunch, shiz got messy lol
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Tang/Mdb/Ckane are my guys.

Going to go on a limb and say lynch Ckane
          I think this is the first time I've had a lynch vote on me in all four Mafia games so far. Awesome.

But IBMG cleared me as town, and I've reminded you of that a couple times. Why are you coming after me?

Comment

Dammit I forgot the most important part the first time. I think it's BodyBurner because it happened immediately after his 2nd revival.
            Yea I'm town.

Comment

I'm town but I don't want to go further into role as I'll only become a target for the mafia. There are numerous other people that have not role-claimed either but I was trying to stay in the shadows.
              People are saying md4l never said he was town, well neither had you.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Vote Summary:

SanchoPanza - 2 MD4L, Vitor

miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

Body Burner - 1 mdb17

IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Was eating my lunch, shiz got messy lol
                  Haha.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  I think this is the first time I've had a lynch vote on me in all four Mafia games so far. Awesome.
                  But IBMG cleared me as town, and I've reminded you of that a couple times. Why are you coming after me?
                  You do realize pretty much everyone(except Taylor) is claiming to be town right?

Other than my investigations, I don't really trust anyone. Deaner is town and too many people have lied about their roles.

Then again, IBMG did so there's that. Regardless, I'm past you.

Comment

There is some truth, some false assumptions as well, in there and there are some things suspicious about him, but I highly doubt he's Mafia and that's what I care about right now.

At this point it's really just between you and Sancho for me
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• I see this everyone is proclaiming to be investigators, but other than Rofl and myself, who's got an investigation role?

Tango's got some weird role where he gets everyone else's investigation result, and did decide to vote for Kaiser, so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Lynch Sancho
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Also it doent make sense because only IBMG was killed by fire. Clovdyx was hit with a sword and fell on his own forge, he was a blacksmith.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

SanchoPanza - 3 MD4L, Vitor, Sitisfit

miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

Body Burner - 1 mdb17

IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

How many times is someone going to say "I would role claim, but I'd just be the Mafia's top target" and not realize ambiguously claiming an important role is worse for the town than fully role claiming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                Also it doent make sense because only IBMG was killed by fire. Clovdyx was hit with a sword and fell on his own forge, he was a blacksmith.
                                There was fire involved but you're right it wasn't the key reason for the death. Still the timeline of those murders is suspicious considering your revival was just the night previous.

Comment

Working...
                                X