Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm out to watch the Giants. I'll be back later.

    Comment


    • Paddy's acting scummy to me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        There was fire involved but you're right it wasn't the key reason for the death. Still the timeline of those murders is suspicious considering your revival was just the night previous.
        There were also deaths before my death too

        Comment


        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Nah Swag said something about it in day one after he was lynched.



          We still have no clue as to who it is. I can say, everyone I've looked after thus far hasn't had anything... only because I haven't been infected.

          I went inside Tango and Xero's houses and came back fine.
          Good catch.

          It's very late, Ill be on in the morning

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            Paddy's acting scummy to me.
            How exactly? This is getting near do or die time, we've been sitting back too much waiting for people to out themselves, we needed to get a little more proactive

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              How exactly? This is getting near do or die time, we've been sitting back too much waiting for people to out themselves, we needed to get a little more proactive
              You seem to be pushing much harder than necessary, in my opinion.

              Comment


              • Unlynch MD4L

                Comment


                • Does anyone have all the lies Taylor cleared handy?

                  Comment


                  • Vote Summary:

                    SanchoPanza - 3 MD4L, Vitor, Sitisfit

                    miamidolphin4life - 1 PaddyPatriot

                    Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

                    Body Burner - 1 mdb17

                    IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • I don't understand why the Mafia would kill Kaiser who was obviously useless town, but let assets to the Town like MD4L and Taylor live. Particularly Taylor, who role claimed a while ago.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I don't understand why the Mafia would kill Kaiser who was obviously useless town, but let assets to the Town like MD4L and Taylor live. Particularly Taylor, who role claimed a while ago.
                        I think theres another x shot/reload killer seperate from the mafia
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          I don't understand why the Mafia would kill Kaiser who was obviously useless town, but let assets to the Town like MD4L and Taylor live. Particularly Taylor, who role claimed a while ago.
                          Actually, after a certain amount of time, he gets a legit role. I guess mafia just stopped that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            I don't understand why the Mafia would kill Kaiser who was obviously useless town, but let assets to the Town like MD4L and Taylor live. Particularly Taylor, who role claimed a while ago.
                            Taylor didn't give us MPG, right? I'm very skeptical of him and MDB...

                            Comment


                            • By the way, IR's alignment in the first post changed back to Tenebrae.

                              Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I think theres another x shot/reload killer seperate from the mafia
                              Nah I doubt it. There's been one kill a night since Chg got killed.

                              Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Taylor didn't give us MPG, right? I'm very skeptical of him and MDB...
                              I think Taylor's independent, but an asset to the town.

                              Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Actually, after a certain amount of time, he gets a legit role. I guess mafia just stopped that.
                              Did Kaiser say that?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                I think Taylor's independent, but an asset to the town.
                                Possibly, but I'm worried it's just a clever ruse.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X