X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlynch MD4L...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      I think we should get the lynch MD4L movement back up unless someone has good evidence towards someone else.
      So far MD4L is the only one who delivered us scums of all the people claiming to be investigators, or getting investigators results or whatever the **** is going. I'm not going to lynch him because the risk is too high and I'm not going to let him get lynched. People are starting to trust the results of investigations and the investigators themselves too much.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Or we could lynch MDB because if he is scum Taylor is scum, and if he isn't MD4L almost assuredly is.

I'm also really skeptical of all this PMing through SwAg. It really has the potential for some major fuckery.
        Don't really understand this connection because my results have been validated by whoever it is who sends the PMs around to people. (Sorry I've forgotten who you are)

Comment

• I still think mdfl is the best chance of a scum claiming investigator, why would a townie need a vote blocker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            So far MD4L is the only one who delivered us scums of all the people claiming to be investigators, or getting investigators results or whatever the **** is going. I'm not going to lynch him because the risk is too high and I'm not going to let him get lynched. People are starting to trust the results of investigations and the investigators themselves too much.
            If you have a better line on one of these investigators I'm definitely willing to change my vote

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              I still think mdfl is the best chance of a scum claiming investigator, why would a townie need a vote blocker?
              I believe he is some kind of Vigilante. Maybe indy
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                I believe he is some kind of Vigilante. Maybe indy
                That would suggest he has awin condition similar to bope last game or to find a role like the serial killer, it doesn't look like we have one since there's only been one night kill most nights. If he just had to find scum he'd be town.

I don't think he's Indie. Do you have any evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  There were but all but one was a blade killing. These were completely different so that's why I see you as the main suspect for them. You also jokingly said you had a killing role at one point. I know people joke around saying they have this role but in a lot of ocassions it turns out they are actually telling the truth in a joking manner.

All of these responses give me no obvious reason to doubt my theory. If you can give me some solid evidence that you did not commit any of these murders I'm all ears but none of the above response even come close to answering my concerns.
                  Well. you theory is completely flawed. Clovdyx was completely unrelated to fire. You understand that yes Swag may put clues in his write-ups, but he also has fun with them. Clovdyx was a blacksmith. What do blacksmiths have at their homes, forges and weapons they are working on, and that is what was used to kill him. If he was a stable boy, I'm sure he would of been hit with shovel and fell in a pile of ****. IBMG was killed in a fire, but it was clearly a man made fire. I on the other hand was killed by some magic fire, because in my first death I blamed God for punishing me.

Second IR didn't have a fire killing power.

And last if joked about killing Kaiser, and he didn't that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Well. you theory is completely flawed. Clovdyx was completely unrelated to fire. You understand that yes Swag may put clues in his write-ups, but he also has fun with them. Clovdyx was a blacksmith. What do blacksmiths have at their homes, forges and weapons they are working on, and that is what was used to kill him. If he was a stable boy, I'm sure he would of been hit with shovel and fell in a pile of ****. IBMG was killed in a fire, but it was clearly a man made fire. I on the other hand was killed by some magic fire, because in my first death I blamed God for punishing me.

Second IR didn't have a fire killing power.

And last if joked about killing Kaiser, and he didn't that night.
                    So are you saying no one in Tenebrae killed you? You were fire killed by the red faction? Why haven't we seen a death like that since.

Comment

That would suggest he has awin condition similar to bope last game or to find a role like the serial killer, it doesn't look like we have one since there's only been one night kill most nights. If he just had to find scum he'd be town.

I don't think he's Indie. Do you have any evidence?
                      Nom but it doesnt me sense for a Vigilante to be mafia. As far as investigators go, its Tango (town), Taylor (Indie), MD4L (Whatever), ROFL (Town)

There may be 3 town investigators, so it isnt off that MD4L could be town.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Nom but it doesnt me sense for a Vigilante to be mafia. As far as investigators go, its Tango (town), Taylor (Indie), MD4L (Whatever), ROFL (Town)

We don't know MDFL is a vigilante or even that his role claim is legit, he could have been giving up Prodigy ,after he used his ability on IR he may have been vanilla after that,to earn trust (look up bussing on the wiki)

Tango just forwards pms he receives from investigators so he's more of an investigator protector

And we can't be sure of Rofl's role since he hasn't participated at all or given us anything

Comment

We don't know MDFL is a vigilante or even that his role claim is legit, he could have been giving up Prodigy ,after he used his ability on IR he may have been vanilla after that,to earn trust (look up bussing on the wiki)

Tango just forwards pms he receives from investigators so he's more of an investigator protector

And we can't be sure of Rofl's role since he hasn't participated at all or given us anything

Comment

So are you saying no one in Tenebrae killed you? You were fire killed by the red faction? Why haven't we seen a death like that since.
                            I don't know who kiled me. I can say for certain though that no on in the Tenebrae had a killing power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              I don't know who kiled me. I can say for certain though that no on in the Tenebrae had a killing power.
                              Then maybe someone had a one shot kill as a townie? We haven't seen the fire since and it's pretty distinctive.

It could've been Chg I guess...

Comment

Then maybe someone had a one shot kill as a townie? We haven't seen the fire since and it's pretty distinctive.

It could've been Chg I guess...
                                Maybe like I said don't know who killed me, if I did I'd try to get them lynched.

Comment

Working...
                                X